Server down?

Papst

i think cdel was testing some stuff before the server went down. if so he should be able to bring it back up.

its not good to test potentially serverbreaking stuff if noone is around to start it back up :)

A few minutes before the server crashed I started having problems targeting asteroids and extracting ore.

Also when I realized the server was no longer responding to commands (I could move but there was no ion thruster exhaust, and I couldn't warp), I was unable to exit the game from the menu; I had to press ctrl-alt-del and exit via the task manager.

(Finally got a day off since last Saturday when the server was down all day. Maybe my days off are magically causing the server to go down!)

(Finally got a day off since last Saturday when the server was down all day. Maybe my days off are magically causing the server to go down!)

you, sir, are from now on prohibited from taking any days off ever again..

must be bad karma or something :)

Lol. i wake up, give myself a good stretch, wrap up in my blanket and load up my music, start it going, then load up enb. and it's not up QQ. Hope it comes back up soon! i really should do some college stuff but.. blah. 8:30 am. No way i'm capable of anything like that yet >.<

A few minutes before the server crashed I started having problems targeting asteroids and extracting ore.

Also when I realized the server was no longer responding to commands (I could move but there was no ion thruster exhaust, and I couldn't warp), I was unable to exit the game from the menu; I had to press ctrl-alt-del and exit via the task manager.

4 day weekend here... hope that this doesn't mean he server is also taking a 4 day weekend too, lol