Hypnos

AWOL Advocate

14 posts in this topic

Is it just me or is our advocate missing??  (rhetorical question)

Keeping this civil here and nothing personal to cinbad. He has been MIA for a very long time. I hear rumors of this and that but nothing confirmed. The fact is the position is being unfilled as it is. It is time to elect another ADV. I truly hate the thought of another election so maybe this time ask the nominees to pledge that if for some reason they can not fulfill the position they will step down right away(I don't know). How about who ever is second place be put as ADV back up and if the ADV is inactive for a period of time the back up is automatically moved up. Just a suggestion. Please just please who ever it is if you want the job do the job!!!

I guess we'll see if Kyp opens up a nomination thread. I have a few ideas of some folks who would likely be awesome, if they accepted ;)

Yea its been about 6 months anyway so time for a new election.

Hope cinbad is ok and not sick.  But do wish he was here to update us on the forums status and such.

On 08/04/2016 at 8:43 PM, alurra said:

I guess we'll see if Kyp opens up a nomination thread. I have a few ideas of some folks who would likely be awesome, if they accepted ;)

Don't suppose you would consider returning to the post would you Alurra..?

If we all asked really, really, *REALLY* nicely..!

:wub:

Have not seen any new posts here in the Player Advocate section in some time, do we still have one (do we still need one?)?

Time for a return of Alurra. 

yeah I have not seen Ben for a long while now not sure if work has him super busy 

Don't really see the point of an advocate . I mean you have 30 real people playing actively. Would be much simpler to pass grievances over to staff directly, With such a tiny base. Just a suggestion.

Glad you take time to keep up with us tiny people.

I was worried we've seen the last of you. :P

Was a serious logical statement is there any point iun an advocate , Given the amount of people playing is so low. And you can bet the amount aware of or willing to air grievances with an advocate is probably 5-10% of the 30 people , It seems a little futile to be honest.

7 hours ago, flamingpanda said:

Was a serious logical statement is there any point iun an advocate , Given the amount of people playing is so low. And you can bet the amount aware of or willing to air grievances with an advocate is probably 5-10% of the 30 people , It seems a little futile to be honest.

That is the point of the position.  

Although, at the time I thought Alurra may have stepped a bit over what the line on what the position called for. I have come to realize that a high bar was set for the position.

Sorry Alurra. :)

Just lurking,

Mim