Factioned Mobs Added To Appropriate Locations

There is a serious lack of factioned (specificly player factions mobs) out there. Most especially appropriate locations and levels of mobs.

Several of us were trying to decern where there were level approriate mobs to kill to buff up one other or more faction. We kept coming up dry on mobs and locations, especially were you would think each faction would have "guards" etc. to protect their assets.

For example:

TE, sure there are L5, 12 and limited 27 in witberg and some 25 and 33 in cygni, but were else are there really any of large numbers if you need to frag some to get bogrial faction up? Wouldn't it be logical that they had a bunch of guards in earth and high level at that for "security"?

There seems to be lots of centriata L60 in tarsis, and the 45+ in grissom are centriata faction and on primus there are pairs 25+ (watchout, they are linked! You may agro the whole planet!), but were are there really any 5-39 of large number? Shouldn't there be some guarding other progen space?

Collegia and Sabine, these seem totally agreggiously lacking, live ther were TONS of sabine between the endriago gate and the  gene repository, this made absolute sense, endriago is theirs and the gene repository run by them....they were guarding their own. Collegia, ther are a few 22 in NV (grouped) and a few 9s in altairs III, and 5x L35 in endriago, but were else is ther any, and in numbers! Nada. RD hate progen, if you don't want to frag chavez faction who else do you gank..progen, with the exception of centriata there is nearly nothing to frag...oh there are a few sabine in freya.

Jenquia, there are lots and lots of low level in SE and jupiter, and a few nodes here and there of JE and JD higher level in some spots like glenn and xipe. Lots of low level in ABB...and some in Ishuan, there are JS factioned ones there as well, but were are there high level JS ones and in numbers?

TT factioned...there are TONS of low level of them all over, carpenter, loki, earth etc.(how do nonTT get at em in loki?) But were are the mid to high level ones? Shouldn't they be guarding earth as well, how about NE, ther are some RD and chavez encrouching there, were are the TT guards? How about arduinne? There used to be live a bunch of TT/TE there.

TS there is a scattering of TS factioned in adriel, but all low level, someone wanting to faction off them high level would flick a finger and the whole sector would die :)

So I guess this whole rant is:

Can we get some more player faction mobs, in faction regions as "security"? Can we get in NUMBERS of more than a few, in the mid and high level? What would really rock would be if those mobs also dropped level appropriate gear and to type of mob. I.E. terran's be weighted in drops towards gear that that mob would use? TS wouldn't be using rifles, but they would be using ML's and x,y and z type shields or tada O's etc.

If we don't get more factioned mobs guarding our faction zones..well the chavez, RD and V'rix can just walk in! There should be as many player factioned mobs as the npc factioned mobs to keep them out don't you think? Pfft with no guards in earth...why don't the RD already own it? :)

Well Matt, I'm not a story line kind of person - and reading some of your posts can be difficult for me   ;) - but the placement of mobs starts with story line, and what was where in live as well. 

If I get the OK from Kyp and a list of mobs to place, I would be happy to set them up. This will probably have to start with the ADV. and be discussed of course on a Sunday meeting just to get the ball rolling.

Lets see what happens.

This sort of a side note:

In earth I killed live lots of TE L35 (near campus navs) and L50 north and east of earth station for the drops. I used to sit at a nav with my PS and let the L50 come to me at range..so there was a cloud of bullets heading their way before they aggroed. [The side note part]: Those mobs "warped in" to each nav that mobs currently don't do. In reality they just looked "warped" and had the warp blur added to them before they zoomed off to the next nav, it wasn't in reality more than them thrusting fast, but it had an graphics effect that isn't currently employed. The TT factioned ones were west of the group shrine and near the ABA gate.

I also killed boucoup, sabine and centriata in endriago, there was almost at any time of the day someone shield nova there, and they always were letting noobs in to group for looting and TL. It was so clogged with corpses at times, that you couldn't see the gene repository from the gate. Those mobs started L6 x2, and went up to L26. They came in 2 sabine and 1 centriata and 2 sabine group variety.

In vega they had centriata mobs "patroling" from the shipyards to  tarsis  warp gate, the levels escape me, but they were even numbers and they too had that "warp" effect to them as they jumped from nav to nav. Near the lagarto PS gate, there were some high lvl sabine and and mid lvl smack in middle near the observitory. There were mid range centriata near the excelerator as well, all of the ones in legarto wre single mobs not in pairs, but they would agro if you dragged them near others.

SE planet had TONS of low level shinwa near the dojo and the station as well, there were also JE factioned mixed around the edges and near the shrine.

Mars had lots of factioned, especially near the MCP, they could be dragged into the HONOR spawn that happened NE of the MCP. The Mars gates had some centriata patroling there.

In reality, with few exceptions, every faction had mid - high level mobs near "their"  class station and were mixed between  classes near their home station. There was almost always mid level faction class mobs near their class exit gates.

I could go on and on, but it's something kind of needed: plentiful low, mid and high level player class mobs, it's logical that they be near assets those classes would guard.