Looking For Complete List Of Slash Commands

Last night while playing, I read with interest a broadcast request for a particular slash command syntax and the reply. Out of curiosity I looked at the in-game help which lists slash commands and noticed it wasn't in there. So obviously additional slash commands have been incorporated into the game, but are not included in the slash command help.

Where then, can we go for a complete list of current slash commands? A quick search of the forum and wiki turns up nothing.

Thanks.

I can give you a few that may or may not be in the commands list in game.

/gl transferleader avatarname     Guild leadership transfer
/postloot   Is posting various item stats of the opened(!) loot window into the local chat channel.
/unstuck   ends terminal use
/endtalk   ends npc chat
/lastminer  Shows the last miner (player name) of the targeted resource.
/loot        Shows what % of damage you contributed to the target.
/petition    Shows if (and how many) GMs are online.  
/hidedebris   Toggles sector background effects like "fog" etc. (helping FPS for some).Good for paramis.  Use before entering sector or dock undock after useing to activate.

I found this list a while back, not sure where I got it anymore:

Slash Commands:

Other Commands: Help -> Commands. Ingame. These commands do not show.

Command ---------------- Arg/option-------------------------------------Effect
/shieldwarnings -------------- 1|2|3|4 ------------off|25%|50%|75% - this changes when you hear the sound effect stating your shield percent.
/packetopt ---------------------on|off---------------Changes your UDP packet size. On=a size of 1400. Off = the default size of 512
/random ----------------------(number) (number)---------- Randomly generates a number between the values specified. If used in a group, the number is visible to the group.
/time ----------------------------(if none)---------------------------------Shows GMT time
/time ---------------------------(+/- hours)(ex -4 for EDT) ----------- Current local military time
/capitalize --------------------(letters such as JE,TT etc) ------------This will capitalize the last two letters on your name - note I don't believe there is a lowercase command or undo.
/greactor---------------------(none)------------------------Shows % of reactor level of group members
/greactormax --------------(none)---------------------Shows Capacity for group member's reactor
/displaydps ----------------(none)--------------------Shows approx DPS for the next single weapon fired after the command.
/away ----------------------(message)---------------Auto responds to tells with the message you typed. If not message is typed it responds with "<Your Name> is currently away. Try again later." Type /away again to turn it off.
/afk ------------------------(message)--------------Same as /away

/delag ----------------number--------------------------

/delag 1 will suppress movement packets under lag conditions until packet queue is not exceeding a hard coded packet threshold anymore

/delag 2 will change mobs shield update packets to a rate of 1/10th

/delag 3 will change weapon animation packets to a rate of 1/10th

/delag 4 will change "flying damage numbers" to a rate of 1/10th

/delag 0 will turn off all delag switches.

/delag 100 will turn on all delag switches.

All delag switches are individually combinable, so you can use (eg.) only /delag 1  and  /delag 4  in combination. You can also submit multiple switches like this: /delag 1 2 4 (space separated, will toggle these switches)

/rpon ---------------Turn on the Roleplay Channel

/rpoff ---------------Turn off Roleplay channel

/rp ---------------------(message) --------------- send message on the roleplay channel

/meetdevson --------------Turns the meetdevs channel on (coming soon)

/meetdevsoff---------------Turns the meetdevs channell off (coming soon)

/meetdevs -----------(message)-------------- Sends a message to the meetdevs channel when enabled.  Note - this channel is only on when a meet the devs session is in progress.  Additionally your message may be moderated and not show up unless the moderator allows it.

/unstuck ----------(none)-------------------------------For use when stuck due to packet drops in a job or manu/analyze terminal. Note - you must click on a job before using this command at a job terminal.  This will not help if you have already lost your link to the server.

/endtalk ----------------------(none)--------------------Removes you from stuck dialoge with a vendor or NPC

/hidelogins ----------------(none)-----------------Toggles on or off the the announcements of who logs in and out.

/hidedebris to turn on/off sector effects like "fog" etc

/craft --------(number)---------- Crafts multiple stacks of currently selected build-able item

• Upvote 2

Excellent stuff so far, keep 'em coming!

The command I noticed being asked about was, I believe, a batch command for building ammo. Since my avatar wasn't graced with any build skills, I foolishly ignored the syntax.

Are there really such commands, or was I space sick? :)

Excellent stuff so far, keep 'em coming!

The command I noticed being asked about was, I believe, a batch command for building ammo. Since my avatar wasn't graced with any build skills, I foolishly ignored the syntax.

Are there really such commands, or was I space sick? :)

The ability to build a batch of ammo or parts is in.

When you go to the terminals with the parts in your hold it will tell you in a computer message how many you can make.

The amount you can craft is dictated by how many parts you have

and how many cargo slots you have open.

The message will tell you how many.

ie: Use /craft 12

if you're making ammo it will fill your hold with however many you make.

If you are making parts it will put them in a stack and the next message will be one less.

ie: Use /craft 11

Alternatively you can craft less than it tells you but not more.

And even though crafting a part only takes up one slot when you're done it still goes by how many open cargo slots you have.

You type in chat :

"/craft X" (x being the number), hit return, then the manufacture key of the manufacture terminal. after a brief pause whatever you built will appear.

If building ammo you are limited to ships cargo in amount (if you have enough comps to build that or more). If you are building comps it stacks them in one slot and then you can do the next stack until you run out of ores or cargo space.

If what you are making would normally earn you xp to do so, a green scrawl will tick across the screen telling you x amount made of y item, for n amount  of xp.

You of course will have need of the credits to complete the manufacture process, if you lack the funds it won't enact the process.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...