Something Is Not Correct? Please Help.

Lx0

Hello, i  fallow all installation instructions and got to this point ..where i do not understand if that true server offline or it is something with my installation incorrect? Here couple attachments. I highlighted

about server show all time OFFLINE 

[attachment=3349:Net-7 luncher.PNG]

and after i hit play this will popup 

[attachment=3350:Failed.PNG]

please advise

Thank you in advance

Lx

Verify with these steps first.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9469-how-to-get-into-the-game/

When you reply please list more info like opp system, any compatablity modes used,etc.

Using Win 7

Compatibility modes  win 7 and checked run as admin..

When was installing  was start  running as admin.. they way it said in installation manuals on site

Did reinstall couple of times same effect =(

register on both sites ,game account created not sure what else it can be ? but i have this felling im doing something wrong   :huh:

here is error i just got when trying 2 reinstall 

[attachment=3351:error when installing.PNG]

and below explanation on it 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '5' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at LaunchNet7.FormUpdateReport.DoDisplayUpdateReport()
   at LaunchNet7.FormUpdateReport.FormUpdateReport_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
LaunchNet7
    Assembly Version: 2.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/Net-7/bin/LaunchNet7.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Guys anyone who had this problem before can help?! cose tech cant they keep telling me run all as admin and give this link https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9469-how-to-get-into-the-game/ that i can now remember in my sleep!!! pls help if anyone can   Thank you.. and please no more that link how 2 install this game ..cose that is not a problem.. And hey tech guys if you do not know how to fix this just say so, not say same  crap like check this link..read my post cose i told you i did read and fallow all.. thanks

Looks to me like a firewall somewhere is blocking the connection. What Security software are you using.  Are you using a wireless router, who is your ISP?  

All three of the above can have settings that will block access to our servers and produce recults like the above.

Also compatibility mode should be XP not Windows 7

Rolo

Using Avast but did disconnect it when was installing and also when trying 2 lunch Net-7 was trying with out router direct wire connect checked with isp if they are blocking anything from there end..they told me not ( maybe lie, but  ;) ) and yes i did change all for win xp  compatibility service pack 3.. 1 more thing 2 try uninstall Avast then try to install NET-7, but i newer had problem before with any other programs, games anything like this crazy

Might be totally irrelevant, but...

Have you tried installing the E&B client software to the default directory on your C: drive, rather than to your F: drive..?

The "Version Cannot Be Determined" error may be a result of the auto-patcher not being able to locate all the client files...

Possibly.

The "Version Cannot Be Determined" error may be a result of the auto-patcher not being able to locate all the client files...

Version cannot be determined is shown when it has not been patched yet (no Version.txt file).

His problem seems to be residual LaunchNet7 config files that .net leaves behind in AppData directory. His spelling is terrible and I have better things to do to decipher that.

Heh.

Suspect that English may not be Lx0's first language...

But statements like: "And hey tech guys if you do not know how to fix this just say so, not say same  crap like check this link..read my post cose i told you i did read and fallow all.. thanks"...

Are hardly the way to win friends and influence people..!

Lx0: it's worth bearing in mind that this Emulator is operated and supported by an all-volunteer staff. Nobody gets paid for any work that they do; so everything is "Best Efforts". There's lots of people (players as well as staff) who will be willing to help you work through the problems you are having: but you will need to be a bit patient with them.

Any impatience or frustration you display is likely to be reciprocated, I'm afraid.

:wacko: