Ticket Verification E-Mail

What is the typical response time when creating a new ticket?  I opened two a few hours ago, and have yet to receive an email with the ticket #.  I fear I may have typed my email incorrectly, but I don't want to create duplicate tickets.

Blacklung and myself both work full time outside of ENB. Myself I work evenings on the west coast,as such I normally do t get o line until around midnight, except on thursday or Friday when I am off then I am on earlier. I rarely get on between 4am to 6 pm. As I am sleeping working running errands and the such. When I get home I do log in to the tools and check for tickets and try to .answer as many as time allows..

Sorry, I wasn't concerned about the response time.  I just assumed the verification email was automated.  If this the case, I most likely typed my email wrong as I didn't receive one.  

Please don't take this as a, "OMG why is it taking so long to get to my ticket," post.   :)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I opened a GM ticket a couple of days ago (nothing serious: just a wasted FB trigger due to server crash...), and I didn't get a confirmation Email either - my Email address in the forums is exactly correct.

Like Jalen: nothing to do with actual response times from hard-pressed volunteer GM's (I know my issue was looked into, 'cos I got "frozen" briefly whilst logged on..!)...

Just that the Email confirmation after logging tickets may not be working as intended/expected.

response was as follows.

Wed, Feb 10 2016 12:30pm - [HGM] Blacklung

please type /getgmitems to retrieve it.

Did you change your e-mail addy since you registered?

Did you check your spam folder?

Haven't changed my Email addy since registering...

And can't see anything in my spam folder... Which isn't to say it hasn't whisked through it.

Not to worry: looking forward to typing /getgmitems when I get home.  :D

(Thanks very much for your efforts.)