E&b Config Issues

ok so i have installed the game  with Admin rights for both  files  done the updates also  and now to the nitty gritty

clicking to play for first time  i get to  main log in screen which is in the top left corner of screen (  image 1 ) followed about 60 seconds later  with image 2  

I cannot click into ANY of the fields for username or password whatever i try 

i have two monitors and have  changed things to the correct type as per  other forum posts  but when i click E&B config i get NO action at all the process starts then stops after about 5 seconds (  using  process manager to see this happen)   ctrl alt del  option for task manager *

HELP  as i miss this game  badly :)

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 2.2.0.0 
Time: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 05:31:19 GMT 
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8887
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url, Int32 timeoutInMilliseconds)
   at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url)
   at LaunchNet7.Updateing.Updater.CheckForUpdates() 

posted this from the error log 

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8887

127.0.0.1:8887 is your local proxy server

• 3 weeks later...

[attachment=3360:E&B.JPG]

I'm having a problem trying to adjust screen resolution and other attributes you'd normally find in Configure. Regardless if I double click E&B Config or right click it and run as administrator, the executable does nothing. My game screen appears as only 1/6th the size of my monitor and it drives me nuts. Here's my setup;

Windows 10 - 64Bit

32GB 3300 Ram

Titan Video Card

Sound Blaster X-FI Sound Card

Samsung 40" 4K TV, set to 3840x2860 Resolution 

I'd be happy if I could at least move the small window to the center of the TV, but would prefer to change the settings around as I see fit. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Ed

I'm having a problem trying to adjust screen resolution and other attributes you'd normally find in Configure. Regardless if I double click E&B Config or right click it and run as administrator, the executable does nothing.

run e&bconfig from launcher tool menu

run e&bconfig from launcher tool menu

I have been trying, it doesn't DO anything. Double left clicking does nothing, right clicking and running as Administrator opens a window to ask if I will allow an Unknown publisher to make changes to my computer, saying Yes and it still does nothing. I'm at a loss here.

Ed