Start Game -> Nothing (Solved)

SO I've instaled everything, started the game, made a character click Start Game and... nothing. The "Start Game" button goes gray and the game does not go any further. But it doesn't frezze, Megan is Still looking around, music is still playing but thats it.
After 4-5 tries I gave up and used Character & Ship Creator as I got feed up with recreating them time after time :P But this doesn't solved anything. I checked the F.A.Q and other topics but could not find a solution.

SOLUTION:

Disabled Tutorial after character creation and before clicking "new game".

Edited by DroneLocker

Yeah, sounds like a problem connecting to things. Try using the command prompt to:

ping sunrise.net-7.org and make sure you get a response. You can also use a more advanced tool like Microsoft Portqry, but that would only be necessary if you're not blocking outbound on these ports as per Dragonfly's suggestion.

Okay I've found the solution but... umm. All it took was to disable the "tutorial". And then I went in pretty smoothly lol. Kind a shame about the tutorial. I actually wanted to re-learn the game because I've forgotten everything :P
But yeah. Adding "Solved" to topic name.

Ah yes, it doesn't really work yet. On the long list of things to do.

Ahh bummer :P Oh well, have to re-learn the game the hard way again hah!
Sidenote: You just earned a beer from me for that Adama avatar. Gimme a poke if you would happen to find yourself in Poland's capitol city :)
Cheers!