Batman (Not Really) Returns!

After 5 years... Hello everyone! :D

So here's the story. I am member of a small space games old timers called Space Game Junkies and we've been talking about how Eve Online changed over the years and that most of us don't feel like playing it anymore. And then we discussed is or was there any alternative. And I suddenly remembered about Earth & Beyond, and specially - the Emulator :) You can see that discussing over HERE If you are curious. So I've mentioned the E&BE to the guys and the memories just exploded in my head. So I quickly google and to my surprise and awe - you guys are still alive and kicking! :D So I'll be downloading the Emulator ASAP and getting back behind my Progen big boy's cockpit.

Additionally... Wow, thank you. Thank you Devs and GMs. You guys gave me one of the most beautiful memories from virtual space that 5 years ago. And I always remembered E'n'BE community to be the most friendly I had ever pleasure to experience and interact with :)

Welcome back Mr. Wayne, deranged vigilante billionaires are always welcome.  :D

If it's been 5 years, you'll likely find your toons have to start over...there was a reset a few years ago and all characters had to start from scratch.  But hey, building up your toon is half the fun, so don't let that discourage you.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Mr. Wayne, deranged vigilante billionaires are always welcome.  :D

If it's been 5 years, you'll likely find your toons have to start over...there was a reset a few years ago and all characters had to start from scratch.  But hey, building up your toon is half the fun, so don't let that discourage you.

Heyah there Flip! :D I wish @ that "billionaires" bit hahah.
Actually I don't mind my old toys going puff. After so many years I prefer starting from the bottom and re-learning the game. Plus, just as you said - the biggest joy is at the start of the trip. When everything is brand new and freshy!

So what did changed in those 5 years huh? What did I missed? :D Is AF_Vet still around playing? I missed that old hobo very much!

Can't really say what's changed from 5 years ago, I've only been on the emulator about 2 1/2 years, but the devs have been hard at work with quite a lot accomplished.  Mordana Maelstrom and der Todesengel sectors are open now and the V'rix have appeared in the story line.

Can't really say what's changed from 5 years ago, I've only been on the emulator about 2 1/2 years, but the devs have been hard at work with quite a lot accomplished.  Mordana Maelstrom and der Todesengel sectors are open now and the V'rix have appeared in the story line.

Yay! More new content! :D I can't wait till monday to play again!!! (Can't really play with my kiddo running around, and at late evenings I am just out of stamina even to move a finger).
I was always a miner kind of a guy in E'n'B. Mosty people find mining and crafting boring but I enjoy it very much. Maybe This time I will go with something more combat oriented. Any suggestions? For a nice combat oriented build that is.

Well the warrior is gonna depend on your game style and what you like, the PW is pretty popular.  JD is probably the most independent (if you want to play solo a lot).  TE has the range and rally is a must have for every raid group, so there's that.

• Upvote 1

Well the warrior is gonna depend on your game style and what you like, the PW is pretty popular.  JD is probably the most independent (if you want to play solo a lot).  TE has the range and rally is a must have for every raid group, so there's that.

I like playing solo very much. I am one of those odd balls who want to play solo but knowing that there are people around. As long as they are bothering me haha. Hence my previous mining career :P So JD it is! Thank you very much Flip! :D