Any Changes?

I joined this years ago. Was actually a beta tester in the original EA version of this and was playing the last day this was officially on line. I think I still have a beta testers T-shirt some where. I've always looked at EAB as one of my favorites. A quick search on Google brought me here where my name and PW is still good.

I tried the game again here, shortly after it was redone.  I found the game became disappointing though, when everything  seemed to be free. When ever I needed an engine or a weapon made, the builder-supplier was more then glad to give me what I needed. Now I understand that for them these items early on are chump change but at the beginning they are milestones for the beginner . I loved having to farm for ores and items but without purchasing the needed items the game seems to loose any luster and quickly becomes boring.

My question is has this changed at all ? I see there has been a number of updates, what notable changes have occurred?

Thanks

Robbyroy

• Upvote 1

In my opinion its better than live was because we don't have the cut throats that were in live. The Market still works the way it did in live so if you want certain items you buy them there. If you join a guild most things you need they will give you but if you are on your own you will have to barter. I played live like you and went through sunset and felt the huge loss so all I can say is Ive been on the emulator now for a long time and have no plans on leaving it anytime soon. The story line has gotten a little lost but its pretty close to the original. We haven't gone to war with the Vrics yet but they are in the game now scanning us so it wont be long now. The game has so many ways it can go now its crazy and once we get throough all the live scenarios there will be new stuff never seen before so Im excited about it and there are quite a few people online that played in live which has to say something about it. All I can say is get in the game and take a look I mean they don't charge for that. Whatever you do good luck to ya.