Windows 10 Multiple Monitor Issues

Please keep in mind when I was running win 7 everything worked fine.

I have 2 monitors and Win 10 installed.  I play the game in windowed mode and not full screen (The screens are several inches smaller than my monitor so I can stack them and flip between then easier).  The game launches on my main monitor.  I can move the window around on the main monitor and it works fine after I move it.  If I move the window to my second monitor it has issues.  Not all of the commands work and it varies from time to time what doesn't work.  I may not be able to change the actions bars at the bottom or I may not be able to click on things like a gate or other objects or things on the action bar like my reactor buff don't work.  Sometimes I can't type in chat.  It varies every time.  If I move the window back to main monitor it works fine for awhile and then after several minutes it seems to freeze up (It does not do this every time).  it is just this window that is affected if I have several instances of EnB open the others keep working fine.

I have checked to make sure I have the game running with admin rights and all that and it all seems correct.  I assume if I had something like that set wrong after the win 10 upgrade then I would have other issues. 

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 and the drivers are up to date.  Win 10 Pro 64-bit is up to date also

Is anyone else having this issue?

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Well.....I have no idea why but that fixed it.  I had my right monitor(Which is listed as monitor 2) setup as my main monitor and monitor 1 to the left.  I moved to to the right on the config settings and it works fine now.  I made my right monotor my main after i realized this and they both seem to work fine now.  

How did this fix it?  I didn't think that would make a difference.

Thanks for the help!!

It has something to do with how this old game interprets coordinates, think of it as an x/y axis. It cant understand negative coordinates.

At least thats my working theory.

Edited by Efialtis