Static And The Prs

Static on the 9th of January will be hosting a free PRS day to the public. Well free for the first 12 people in line. Static WILL pay your entry fee to the PRS. Thats right all you got to do is bring ammo and your own beer, snacks, and smiling faces. Lets have a good time.

1. First 12 from the public for each raid is paid for by Static.

2. DEV's need to sign off on this and of course be present to activate.

3. First raid is at NOON CST. This will give the Euro guys a chance at at least 1 raid.

4. Second raid is at 3PM CST.

5. Third and last raid will be at 6PM CST.

6. Static has lots of goodies that we will hand out after each raid!!!!!!

7. Public players will decide what raid is to be done.

8. Please show up early to make sure you get a spot and others dont have to wait for you.

Leave Politics at the door and please be respectful to others.

Very nice :), I may make it to the second, I have the fortune of working on Sat/Sun

Something to remember the PRS can handle two raids at the same time, as long as there not next to each other. So that being said, it may be Lucky 24.

You also must remember that i work evenings on the west coast and usually online after midnight to 4 am pacific time daily,  with occasionally earlier times when I am off work and Wife is working if she is off i will not be online for a while.   

I will open PRS if there is enough people online and interested when i am online.

Although a nice idea,The PRS is not on the  reserve list.

It is open only when myself or woodstock open it at our own discretion.

It hasnt been open much lately but when woodstock  or myself are on dureing the weekends you are free to ask for it to be opened if you have the groups to do it.

In game or on teamspeak.  ts.net-7.org

Sorry guys, can't just schedule us that way. Everyone is a volunteer and receives no compensation, so as such there can be no required hours and that kind of thing. It's a nice thought, but as Black says, you'll have to catch them when they're on and available.