Our Apologies!

Kyp

Due to a small snafu, we missed one of the content note for the last patch, so if you haven't yet found it then get your toons who are less than OL 100 to Gray Feather in Swooping Eagle near Typotl Maw!

Sorry already have 9 L150+ toons (1 of each) not starting over, didn't learn lessons from Agrippa mess it seems, why pigeon whole content with level restrictions?  Minimum levels I get, but this just doesn't make sense to me in such a small base of people in this EMU to restrict it as such.  Just 2 cents, would of loved to see the new work implemented alas not willing to start a 10th character for just this.

That's a good reason to explore a new character and what it can do for you.

Some players were asking for low and mid level mini-boss raids, that kept within the story line. They got it....

Can't please all the people all the time I guess. :(

Not sure if that was reply to me Phorlaug, by no means was I against the content.  Just against locking out of content was all, heck I like to do missions and read the story/chat, chaps my hide when an NPC won't talk to me because I'm to big for my britches lol.  Take Fallout 4 for example newer released game, it is about choices but by no means does it lock you out from say being L50 and wandering into another town to find a mission you could/should have done at say L5.  Granted the reward is meaningless at that point (no XP/item worth using) but witnessing some aspect of the story still is.  That is all I meant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.