Stage Ii Encryptions Exchange Rate

Hi guys,

I am trying to get my exchange rate up with Architecti Composita, currently he only offers me an exchange rate of 10 for 7 encryption's, I would love to get the straight 10 for 10 lol.

Here is my list of factions and would like to see if anyone can see why I am not being offered the 10/10 exchange?

Anseria +11606

Bogeril +11606

Centuriata warriors +19740

Chavez -2936

Collegia Traders +24616

Earthcorp Warriors -13198

Genn Commisision +11480

Hyperia Explorers -220

Infinicorp Traders -2178

Psionics -58

Sabine explorers +14122

Sha'ha'dem Explorers +10200

Shinwa Warriors +10920

The Alliance -1424

The Mordana +2606

The Red Dragon -8128

Vrix +3740

Progen Cobine +7400

Terran Alliance +7680

I hope you can help Regards and fly safe.

PESTILENNCE :ph34r:

Hi Pest,

Here are the stats for my PP. She gets the 10/10 trade so lets compare to see? I would assume that the faction chart might come in handy here as well since presumably you'd want/need to have your factions aligned with the Collegia?

Anseria 373

Bogeril 1,123

Centuriata Warrior 23,743

Chavez -2,147

Collegia Traders 26,264

EarthCorps Warriors 3, 064

Glenn Commission 3,890

Hyperia Explorers -4,191

InfinitiCorp Traders 1,460

Psionics 225

Sabine Explorers 14,203

Sha'ha'dem Explorers 1,887

Sharim Traders 2,505

Shinwa Warriors 4,601

The Alliance 1,930

The Mordana -8,249

The Red Dragon -9,195

Progen Combine 320

Terran Alliance 120

V'rix 1,395

Fly Safe

-Alurra

***Edited to add: Pest, I'm thinking it might have something to do with your very well off Jenquai factions ..... The charts read that Collegia hates, Sharim, Sabine, Mordana, Red Dragon, V'rix ... Maybe look at those first?

• 2 weeks later...

Got to tell you, collegia didn't hate sabine, sabine hated collegia. It's a story line thing.

If you croak a collegia mob the collegia and the centriata have a problem with that, however sabine like it. (It's that biotch Vinda's fault...she thinks that Arippa and his pal's are trying to supplant her in the empire.)

If you croak a centriata, both the sabine and the collegia hate it (it's their warrior protecting them after all!)

It used to be killing a sabine got a shrug from collegia, they didn't care one way or the other. It was supported by the storyline that way.

However, it created a hole in the faction charts with the other 2 "lost" factions being factored in, you always need a way to balance faction via the combat route, so the chart was altered and now the collegia aren't so neutral, when a sabine sucks vacuum, now they enjoy it. :)

It's more Vinda intensely dislikes Cassel's methods and Cassel takes every opportunity to make her life suck because she essentially voided his claim to 61 Cygni and handed it over as part of a compromise to end the gate war, as far as story goes. I won't comment on faction stuff, because that's meant to stay a mystery ;P

• Upvote 1