New here

Hello everyone, I was an avid E&B fan from release till Sunset and i dared not get my hopes up for this emulator because i did that with Starwars galaxies and was soarly dissapointed but after looking at this awhile and talking to some people it seems you have done some amazing things here, and i would love to be a part of it.

so, that saied, i have the game/net7 downloaded and made a st4 account. its showing the multiplayer servers are offline and the singleplayer online, did i do something wrong or did i just download at an unfortunate time when there offline?

Your Net7 sounds like it is out of date - there isn't a single player server anymore. It should be updating automatically. #1 troubleshooting point is to also update your Microsoft .Net framework, fixes 90% of issues.

This page, top right, shows server is up: http://www.net-7.org/

yea, my fault.. needed to update 1 more time got that workin good now, but when i launch i get to the movie, and if i skip it freezes and if i let it play all the way through it goes to a blank screen but i can still hear the sound from the login screen...