I solved the CT problems !!

Fellow Progenz,

We all know there have been some CT issues for the past few months. See also THIS thread.

I found out how to avoid the CT issues !

Just play windowed. That's all there is to it !

If I play full screen, NO CT after gating and or docking.

If I play windowed, she sticks like a bunch of female flies on a fly-trap ! No more re-logging, just gate and engage like in the old days. woot woot :blink:

I was able to recreate this difference time after time.

Numiah

Fellow Progenz,

We all know there have been some CT issues for the past few months. See also THIS thread.

I found out how to avoid the CT issues !

Just play windowed. That's all there is to it !

If I play full screen, NO CT after gating and or docking.

If I play windowed, she sticks like a bunch of female flies on a fly-trap ! No more re-logging, just gate and engage like in the old days. woot woot :P

I was able to recreate this difference time after time.

Numiah

NICE ONE!!!!!!!

This works GREAT TY.......... I have and think we all should say it in chat in game as many don't come to the forums.

Numiah2 for Progen of the MONTH, you get the following:

Many Thanks from all your Progen Brethren

Your Own parking space at any stations

A key to the executive wash room

Did I mention the parking?

Anyway thanks again.

Can someone post a screen shot of what windowed looks like. I ran C:/Program files/EA GAMES/Earth & Beyond/EBCONFIG/E&BConfig.exe. Is this the right configuration application? I selected 'Windowed Mode' and clicked 'OK'. I then ran the performance test. This did not seem to work. A player said I had to change resolution to the second one. So I changed it from 800x600 to 1024x768. This did not seem to work either. Can someone please tell me what I should do? Thanks.

enb config.jpg

post-1529-12659399844369_thumb.jpg

Been playing in windowed mode since ST1, and although it may be working for you now, it WILL quit.

I always play windowed ... and always have the issue with CT not functioning properly unless re-gating or re-logging. Hope this keeps working for you & others tho!

I just experienced issues with CT not working today. I haven't changed anything, and always play in windowed mode. I didn't notice when, but it dropped in a zone without having gated/etc. On one minute, then off the next.

same here... been running windowed so long I forgot all about it...

sometimes windowed mode will not work if your desktop resolution does not match it... try dropping it down from 32 to 16 bit... I realize that may not make sense... and I never really looked into it... but that sometimes fixed it for me on different pc's