Back After A Couple Of Years.

I guess I just can't give this game up! So, I'm back after a long break. I'm working on leveling my JE 10/29/18 OL 57.

I'm thinking trade grind for now. Exploration will be what I do when I'm in the mood to relax and combat was always a pain with the JE so that will probably be my last priority.

For the trade "grind", Is Fenris-Somerled still the way to go? Are jobs more efficient? If so where?

I do have 2 other characters that I could multi-box into the group but for now I think I prefer to run the single.

I've forgotten most of the nuances of leveling. If anyone wouldn't mind pointing me to the right resources I would appreciate it. Also any of the new tricks and tips would be nice. Thanks and it's great to be back!

Welcome back, you might find some useful information at:  https://www.net-7.org/wiki

Since you're a JE, mining gas is an option for you for explore and trade xp.  Always trade what you mine to another player (could be your alt if you're multi-boxing) as you get 2x the xp vs. selling to a vendor.  Then trade it back to the JE, refine, and trade again for more xp.

There are also Field Clear jobs at the job terminals for all 3 explorers.  They give the bonuses you'd get for clearing a field, and if they haven't changed since I last checked, they also give you an Alacrity bonus when clearing the field.  Either way, strip mine for the most XP.  Fields that have gone untouched for longer periods also give more XP for clearing the field (fields not job spawned).