Thinking Of Coming Back, Is Boxing Still Allowed?

Yes, multi Boxing is allowed        Yes the majority of the players have several diff toons and mine/farm/build/hunt for themselves

There are some who take the solo rout, there are many builders out there who will build whatever you may need

Mining as a profession = no

Building as a profession = no

farming as a profession = no

Some of the Guilds may be structured differently and encourage interaction amongst the trades, I canot speak for them

I would just add that from my experience, growing your toons tends to be a solo endeavor.  Once you reach OL 140+, and if combat is something you're into, then there is some content that encourages cooperation and teamwork (i.e. raids).

Yeah Multiboxing is still allowed, and sorry to say but i been in many MMO's since the sunset that don't allow or of the pure cost for each account i couldnt afford multiboxing. I been there allone asking for help not much ppl answered. I got invites into groups for Instances (per chat or seeking tool ingame) and found out many groups only interested in rushing round the instances/ areas and grinding for thierselves and constatly hit need if they ever could.

in EnB i found...

A community that never sleeps. If u (seriously) ask for help there will always be someone to help out.

If u ask for information thats easy to obtain (not respawn timer point for the warder) u will get a serious answer and not been get a "are u dumb ?? all ppl know!!" answer.

and if u see someone camping an area with its own fleet if u ask him most times he/she drops one of its toons and invites u for the kills and loot (at least i did when camping antares to lvl up lower toons)

I been dragging a trader of sorts with my main for the extra room & support. Having your own TT makes starting out more enjoyable. Thanks to Karu am able to dual-box on a wifi connection. Tempted to try tri-boxing once I get the hang of coordinating the various windows.

Wished was a way to run a 1366 x 768 windows for the main & the other two windows at 800x600. My mains are explorers and am always on the search for hulks, so I like a 1366 x 768 window is the bare minimum. Was thinking of adding a third alt for the extra fire power as have not found many others asking or looking for a group at the lower to mid levels. That and I could use even more extra room now too. /grin

If could manage three windows I could try out the Jenquai Defender or Terran Enforcer then pull a TT and a miner. That would be the perfect setup, and of course a larger widescreen would be even better.