Idle Hands L2 Engine

michgab25

Hey, all.

I've just started the game, and a very friendly person gave me a level 2 engine, the Idle Hands. It basically allows infinite free-warp, which has been very useful to me. I was told it can be farmed, somewhere in Progen Sentinel areas, but I've searched multiple sites including the Net-7 Database and failed to find out exactly where it drops.

I could Analyze it to try to build more, but it's risky. I don't want to take the risk until I know where to farm up another one if I fail.

Thanks,

Daen

PS I'm sure there are other rare items out there that I'll eventually want to track down. If any of you know of a good site that includes drop locations, please let me know.

try www.net-7.org/database,  for all equipment,  akso the Net-7 Wiki, at net-7.org/wiki it list some drop locations and a few mission walkthru's., also another good site to bookmark  www.enbmaps.de  it is an interactive map.

A friend gave me that engine to print a long time ago but it does drop in the PS starting area.

net-7.org wont reveal drop location for its items, searching the wiki might.

Even if you fail to print it there are a host of builders that can make you one if you bring them the components required.