Lv30 Terran Bonus Mission For Goldenjayts

Hi, need a little help.  I was completing the lvl 30 terran bonus mission when something went out of sync.  I departed 61 Cygni and Roland  escaped as expected with the mission updating correctly (but I didn't have the dialog with Roland where he says that he is escaping).  I was given the next appropriate mission step sending me on to find/kill Roland in Slayton.  After releasing Roland to his family in Slayton and was returning to 61 Cygni, the above mission dialog occurred while I was in transit thru inverness and the whole mission completed itself then and there.   I was not able to talk to Jerriv to complete the mission or obtain the mission rewards (cygni express or emptor's advantage).  If you look at any logs, I had used a emptor's advantage from another toon but I was NOT able to get the two items for this toon.  I'm not even sure what experience I actually received, I guess I'm more interested in getting the engine and device as rewards.  Appreciate your looking into this.  tks.  Jayhawk

Never mind, the engine and device appeared in my inventory.  jayhawk.