Agrippa Stage I Shield Requirements

I am trying to complete the agrippa stage I shield mission involving the building and testing of the Skirmish Shield.

It says I need to give the shield to a progen warrior for testing .. I gave it to my PW 51 toon..   No good ... it still tells me "locate a Progen Warrior of the specified combat and hull level. 

I must have missed the requirements.  To make a long story short..  Does anyone know what the combat and hull levels I need to complete this?

Thanks

Stilldiggin

After you've given your PW the skirmish I shield he has to take it to imperator agrippa located at arx emporos (altair III).

Imperator agrippa will then offer the mission "testing times" to your PW.

Once that is completed the PW will recieve a test report which your shield builder needs to complete the mission.

Bacchus

After you've given your PW the skirmish I shield he has to take it to imperator agrippa located at arx emporos (altair III).

Imperator agrippa will then offer the mission "testing times" to your PW.

Once that is completed that the PW will recieve a test report which your shield builder needs to complete the mission.

Bacchus

FANTASTIC!
Thanks a lot Bacchus

FANTASTIC!
Thanks a lot Bacchus

NP m8.

Just make sure you always read the NPC dialogue carefully or make screenshots of it.

Especially when doing agrippa. ;)

Bacchus

I like to use the tool that comes with WIN7/8 called Snipping tool found. works wonders. Always remember if you are asked to make one item, always, always make 3 to 5 of them. you will use them