Red Dragon Playable Character

Hey Everyone,

I remember back in live (right before sunset I believe) that there were rumors of a Red Dragon Playable Character that was coming out. Sadly, this news was replaced with that of Sunset. I only played live for about four months before it was shut down. I was curious if anyone else had heard the same rumors? I definitely remember that there were supposed to be new classes. Were the classes that I heard were coming out actually the TS, PP, and JS? I always thought it would be pretty awesome to be able to play a Red Dragon Character. Perhaps some hopeful........ like really hopeful......... wishes for future content?  What do you think? Would anyone else like to see something along those lines? I just think that the missions and story line for a pirate class could be a lot of fun. The main concern and issue with this being a reality is probably all based on faction though. But maybe an item that could temporarily disguise you as a Progen, Terran, or Jenquai could fix that? That might add some missions for other classes as well. Searching for disguised RD vessels or something along those lines. 

Also, I just started playing again a couple of weeks ago.  I played a little when the emu had 0 missions and was pretty much just mob killing.  It's great to be back though!  

I think the devs can play anything (or at least they could).  I remember in ST4 Harvey kept following me all around Cooper. I was soooo tempted to let him have it.  Good thing I held off as it was either a dev or GM at the time.