Public Rotation Raid Schedule

Guilds have the option to post in their daily message times for the weekly raids, as the 'public Group' we do not have this option.

Can we post up times here for expected raid times? And possibly set times so the same groups aren't doing them all the time?

• Upvote 1

That does sound like a Great Idea Gunney. Most of the Public raids start between 6pm - 9pm EST.  I would also like to see if the big three would like to place the time in here for the last kill of there raid for each week on Monday in order to stop all the asking of when it was last taken down ..  Just a thought.

The public slot serves not only the unguildd, the the various friends/family guilds and guilds that simply don't have enough membership.

It's not that they are unwilling to guild, they just arnt part of the big three.
  • Upvote 1

I haven't been around the last few weeks as I am working on a summer 'project' in my yard, so I can't speak for when the various raid bosses' have been downed by Static. I will mention it to the raid leaders and ask them to post here. I really have no idea what the others are up to I can't speak for them ;)

Troller down 9am EST 7/13/15.

***edited to note****

Perhaps the Big 3 only need post the final kill for the week giving a 'heads up' to the following group of when to expect the next spawn. I don't know if the others will follow suit here or not, but it is a good idea Gunney.

***edited one more time to note that Syber already said ^^^ in the 2nd post of this thread.  walks away red faced and feeling rather stoopid

Edited by Alurra

• 2 weeks later...