A Player's In Game Settings

I just had to re-install the game but before I did, I copied and pasted the Net-7 folder as I would told that files in the Net-7 folder contained my settings in game; keyboard button changes, Captain's Log entries, and channels I've set to listen to.  However, I do not know which files specifically contain my player settings and would like very much to replace them so I can have all my Captain's Log entries for example back in game.

Does anyone know which files contain the information I mentioned above?

Pretty sure all the local stuff is in the same folder screenshots are placed by the game client when you press print screen. I don't recall that exact directory off the top of my head though.

Pretty sure all the local stuff is in the same folder screenshots are placed by the game client when you press print screen. I don't recall that exact directory off the top of my head though.

I would look in that folder but everytime in the past I've taken a screenshot, the game crashes back to my desktop so I have to use "Print Screen", open Paint, and save the image that way.

I would look in that folder but everytime in the past I've taken a screenshot, the game crashes back to my desktop so I have to use "Print Screen", open Paint, and save the image that way.

Screenshots are stored in the C:/Program Files (x86)/EA Game/Earth and Beyond/Data/Client/Output

If you are talking about just the configuration files for your toons, I BELIEVE you can find them in the Net-7 main folder under client config and such. If you already copied your Net7 folder from previously, all you should have to do is just drag/drop it in on top of the current file and answer "yes" if it asks you if you want to copy/replace the files located therein.

If you have Win 7 and above you can use the tool called Snipping tool in the accessories folder. I use it all the time when doing mission in order not to forget what has been said and I have never had the game crash while using it. just a thought.

All of the .ini files in this folder control all of your client's keyboard shortcuts and settings, including your cameras. shortcut.ini controls your quick keys at the bottom

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\output

• 6 years later...

The Captain's Log is in a file in the Output folder Kyp showed. Its named playerXXXXXXXXXXX_log-1.ini (x's are replaced by character id). You can copy that to a new 'install' and your Captain's Log will be there.

NOTE: I Highly recommend saving the output folder before uninstalling/deleting your old install.