Zweihander - Cant Enter, Spawn In Or Leave It Since Last Year, Septembre.

What happened to Zweihandersector?

My toons were always able to enter, passtrhrough or leave it. Since last year Septembre all that is impossible with no changes on my side.

I re-installed, turned Firewall and virusprotection off - no Change, the issue remained.

I tried all the hints in another thread regarding gating-issues; but they didnt help, as they didnt relate to my Problem. I never had any Problems with gating, Docking/undocking since the early days of ST4.

Now i miss my favourite game and guild so much. Zweihander is a vital sector for gameplay now, that the Bogs are in again.

Please, can anybody help here?

Best regards,

Bogota

It's High Earth, Equatorial Earth, and Luna that non Terran classes cannot enter.

That said, there's a known issue with this sector regarding the port that was originally established. There are security measures on some network equipment to protect said port. We've got it on the list to look at. It may not be you, it may be that your ISP is blocking the port in question.
By the way, for the moment if you want Bogeril, you'll probably find more of them in Witberg than in Zweihander space. :)

A friend of mine from Holland had that same issue.

Seems that he's ISP was blocking that Port.

So i had to log him in and sort what ever he had to do in Zweihander for him.

there's a known issue with this sector regarding the port that was originally established. There are security measures on some network equipment to protect said port.

Exclude/flag port 3543 through 3545 for zweihander access if you are unable to enter it.

• 8 months later...