Web Portal Ammunition Factory

Not sure if previously considered, or even possible, but...

Would there be anyway to have an element/function on the Net-7 Portal that could convert ammunition components to ammo stacks..?

Ammo-building is the *ONLY* element of the Game that I still find a bit of a grind; compared to the large amounts of grinding I was forced to do in Live... And if there were any way of removing this last little fly in the ointment, I'd be in full Bliss-Mode.

Wouldn't want to speculate (much less suggest) how such a feature might work on a technical basis... But would argue that it wouldn't have an unbalancing effect on the Game.

Plus: I could then build my ammo stacks whilst I am at work.  :ph34r:

*cough* *cough* 

Reasonable request.

I'm not sure if do-able but...ship contents ARE able to be viewed in the portal.  Transfers ARE currently able to be done in the portal...

Soooo what if the actual build really does NOT take place BUT... Ammo stacks can be purchased with a trade for comps and credits and replaced with pre-built stacks. Component parts can go to the big bit bucket in the sky and all credits can go to MimirPS.

Seems a relatively painless (and valued for many) request.

Just saying,

Mim

Ingame slash command(s) would work better. Select craft plan, server tells how many stacks you can build and command to build them (ie, /craft 10).

Way better than my idea but....How do I get the credits? ;)

Ingame slash command(s) would work better. Select craft plan, server tells how many stacks you can build and command to build them (ie, /craft 10).

Yup. Even better.

Would imagine: also slightly easier to develop and implement...

Why are you trying to take all the "fun" out of hitting build button 240 times to make athanor ammo comp stack, then hitting the button another 240 times to make chem substrate another 240 time, then another 20-40 times to make the ammo. I mean that is AWESOMELY fun to do every time I'm taking the PP out for a hunting trip. Oh wait, I'm taking the PW/PS along as well, better hit it 240 more times to make some more athanor comps and another 40+ times to make impact/chem ammo. Dang, you guys are such spoilers! I mean isn't that what progen are for..sitting in a station making ammo parts and ammo? They should never venture out into the unknown and actually USE that ammo! :)

Needless to say, despite the sarcasm----

+1!

Dang, you guys are such spoilers! I mean isn't that what progen are for..sitting in a station making ammo parts and ammo? They should never venture out into the unknown and actually USE that ammo! :)

Heh. Well... You can't please All of the People, All of the Time...

:P