Can you read this....

Can you read it OK ?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Can you read it OK ?

• Yes I can !
    • No I cant !
    • Sturggeld to raed it

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.

Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Now tahts amzanig !!

• Downvote 1

Waht teh fcuk has tihs to do wtih teh euatolmr??? pslaee rovmee tihs nssnnoee it's ttllaoy old raed it yraes ago.

Its got ntohnig to do wtih the emlautor at all.

Jsut a ltitle bit of fun.

Ejony !

I have no problems reading it, but what's been failed to realize is that not everyone here is from an English speaking country and/or English is a secondary language to them so looking at scrambled words like that might just throw them into confusion (much like I get when reading Growlz's posts :D).

I have no problems reading it, but what's been failed to realize is that not everyone here is from an English speaking country and/or English is a secondary language to them so looking at scrambled words like that might just throw them into confusion (much like I get when reading Growlz's posts :D).

Doesn't really matter... I'm no native speaker and I can read it just fine... seems to be a "human" thing :D

Works in most languages.

But I agree we need an "Off-Topic Lounge" for spamming the server's harddrive. ;)

Wait a sec. Isn't "General Discussion" by definition, just pretty much a free-for-all for discussing nearly anything?

Or are we narrowing our focus to "General Discussion" only about EnB, or even more specifically, the difficulty of reading a Growlz post? :huh:

I could read it just fine naturally. This applies to many of the human senses such as sight, hearing, smell and taste as well. What annoys me is that people know this so therefore there are those that are to lazy or are do it on purpose. I know the OP was doing this as a demonstration so is not a focus of my annoyance and I am sure the majority of people know what I am eluding to.

I also think General Discussion is the appropriate place for this.