Looking For Gear To Level With.

Hello All, I am here for some advice.

I am running a team of the following.  TT, TE, and PW. They are still relatively low level and I was hoping to get a 'basic' gear list of what I should be leveling with. Primarily Weapons, Reactors, and Engines. With any note worthy devices. Going from Lv 4 - Max. Any help would be appreciated.

I would hate to constantly ask, so I thought getting it all down in one post would be more beneficial.

Yes, for all three please. I know this is the Terran sub-forums, but instead of making a second post for PW - do you think you can add it here? 

If by chance there is already a list on the forums that I somehow missed, a link would be amazing. Also, yes. I know about the data-base. But that has too much information. I am just looking for the best to level with and comparing everything there would take forever and a half. I know some people have this info off the top of their head.

Thank you.

Ok i concentrate on Terrans.

Weapons: ML lvl 3 maybe lvl 4 Oguns (plasma ammo good for Bio enemys lvl 20 scuttle bugs and Ostarae) debuffed with Rada device.

ML lvl 5 Onyx ogun if u have left many ammo parts (cool launcher in my opinion)

ML lvl 4-6 Type B with chem ammo debuffed from the PW (prefered enemy mechanics like belters and drones maybe )

ML lvl 7-8 Type A same as Type B

ML Lvl 9 Zet ML (since Type A eat to much ammo) Endgame ML is your personal choice

Shields: lvl 1-3 Model x or Scales or Prototypes

lvl 4-6 Model y or Scales or Prototypes

lvl 7-9 Model Z or Scales or Prototypes

Model x/y/z for ML range buffs (no need if u take Terran reactors)

Reactors: lvl 1-4 Supergiant (ML range buff moderate cap excellent recharge) Loa line 2-4 for more cap and no ML range buff

lvl 5-6 Nova Line (ml range ... see above) Heart Line for more cap no ML range buff

lvl 7-8 Supernova Line (ml range) Shooting Star line if u can get the parts (7 easy 8 really hard)

Engines: Lvl2-4 Mercurius (sneaky for combat) ....lvl2-4 Mustangs for travel

lvl 5-6 Halley DDO (see above) ...lvl 5+6 Apaloosa for Travel

lvl 7-9 Terran Advantage (best buffs for combat stop sneaking around, become a man )..... Ursa 9 for travel

Devices: 2-4+7 Eye, Rada 3-5, (1-4 & 7-8 Roadrunner+1-4 & 7+8 Lazarus travel gear) L7 Ivory ward, L8 Intolerance

This list is not complete but might be a help while lvling up.

equip can be used for all Terran classes only point if u have a Scout use Explosive ammo since Scout's can debuff that.

• Like 1