Aa Devce "indentifying" Randomness?

i;ve gotten the same lvl 7 aa device everytime i identify a lvl 7 AA device.

WHY THE HELL DO I KEEP GETTING THE SAME CRAPPY ASS AA DEVICE!!! ITS SOPOSED TO BE RANDOM!!!!!!!

lvl 7 aa bahtu ys (see cloaked) this is LESSS THAN GARBAGE, its CRAP. WORTHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 3rd god damn one of these pieces of CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP i got in a GOD DAMN ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is total F-in BULLSHIT. You guys need to look into this, and see if its broken, or the game just F-in hates me.

Cia

• Downvote 2

For the people who don't know, this item only has 1 buff on it, see cloaked, which dosent even work in the emulator, so its COMPLETE F'in POINTLESS and WORTHLESS. F-in Garbage, its as good as a Broken F-in Floodlight!

• Downvote 2

Check the N7 DB, unless I made a mistake when looking for it, the device should have 4 buffs not just one.  It should have:

See Cloaked

Resist Psionic

Deflect Plasma

Equipment Engineering

All buffs equip.

Regardless of how many worthless buffs are on the device, I agree with Cia, the "randomness" of the lvl7 AA devices appears to be broken.

I have managed to get three lvl7 AA and 2 were the same worthless Bahtu ys, the other was an equally worthless AA Yt An.

There are only 7 lvl7 AA devices in the game, shouldn't there be more randomness than 5 of 6 drops being the exact same device?

There should be a 1 in 7 chance of getting any of the lvl7 AA devices when Identifying any lvl7 Unidentified tech, right?

Regardless of how many worthless buffs are on the device, I agree with Cia, the "randomness" of the lvl7 AA devices appears to be broken.

I have managed to get three lvl7 AA and 2 were the same worthless Bahtu ys, the other was an equally worthless AA Yt An.

There are only 7 lvl7 AA devices in the game, shouldn't there be more randomness than 5 of 6 drops being the exact same device?

There should be a 1 in 7 chance of getting any of the lvl7 AA devices when Identifying any lvl7 Unidentified tech, right?

I agree that it's not a good device, especially since it's an AA.  I was only intending to comment that the device itself looks like it's broken as well.  Apologies for not being more clear.  I also agree that there should be drops of various AAs at various levels.  I don't think that the drop rate should change, in that they should be very rare.  I do think that whatever spawn rate there is, said spawn can be in any ore field of any level, assuming it's not like that already. 

Probably didn't word that well, so I'll try to clarify what I'm saying.  If one AA spawns somewhere in the galaxy per day (or whatever interval) there should be a possibility that said AA spawns in any field.  The AA that spawns should be appropriate in level to the level of the ore field.  IMO it should be possible for an AA to spawn in a pop-rock, if it's not already, and it should work in a manner similar to ores in that it can be 1 or 2 levels higher than the rock's level, but unlike pop-rocks where the amount of ore can be large, it should only be one AA. 

I have heard of at least 1 instance of an AA in a pop rock.
I also have found the same mentioned AA's probably in the same field as the others,
right after a server restart, like the others.
Something is definitely wrong with this,
if you can only find an AA immediately after a server restart. which they failed to mention.
(Hoping the server crashes so you can find an AA in the same place over and over is just wrong IMHO)

The randomness of the npc you turn them into should also be looked at.

I would have to agree with what has been said above, the said mentioned  aa bahtu ys does drop quite often, I have the lvl 3 through 8 Bahtu. I have lvl two JE's and most of it was through minning, I have never seen an AA device in a roid after 24 hours after restart. I have ten toon that I store my ores on lvl 5 -9 and both are full. I would say that this is a must look into.