Speak To The Warder - Unclear Information And Solution

I've had this mission for a while and not because it was too difficult to solo myself.  No, the reason I've had it so long was because of when I got to step 4 out of 5, where the log said "You ponder how to get a response from the Warder.  Perhaps the Children are the answer".  And after doing a search on the web and ultimately coming up empty, I asked in game and was told "the Children are the L35 Ouroboros Worms on Planet Arduinne; kill them".  So I did and I killed over 4 dozen of them but my mission never updated.  So I forfeited the mission and started over from the beginning and once I reach step 4 out of 5, same problem.

Then I got in touch with Aella, a DEV and Aella told me to head to Glory's Orbit for Quanta Silk carried by "L28 Veteran Silk Smugglers" who can be found around "the Progen Path Nav". Now once I looted one "Level 1 Quanta Silk", I flew back to Planet Arduinne and spoke with the "Temple Interface" and after doing so, I completed the mission and it cleared from my log.

I write this post so if another player who reaches the same point I did and wants to complete the mission but doesn't know how, they can read this and know what to do next.

Edited by DaggerDX

Thank you Dagger for this info, this is the only part in my notes that I did not wright down, I think it was due to being so happy to complete this mission. it was 2 years ago that I had completed it on JE.

I forgot about the Silk part , weird how the mission shows up as completed at 4/5 . And such an anticlimax as well , like i said on Nvor maybe there is going to be a 'Part 2' lol . 

Edited by Prrekoorb

I just wanted to clarify, that Aella is not a Dev, she is just my PS on my main account so she also wears my advocates tag ;) I was able to assist him because I have also done this mission (along with multiple others) so I knew the answer ;)

Just wanted to clarify so folks would not assume I had special powers ;)

Fly Safe

-Alurra

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Information on the Warder:

Having possession of a Crystal talisman (found on the destroyed moon) tricks the Warder into thinking that the possessor has the “sentient” energy pattern. At the time the players discover the Warder it is just waking up from its long hibernation. InfinitiCorp is currently drugging the Oroborous worms to keep them docile and easy to harvest silk from. They are blissfully unaware of the grave danger the Warder poses should it discover this. 

http://www.angelfire.com/md3/theories/enb/db/story/celestialw.html

Edited by davon96720

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/20/2015 at 9:21 PM, davon96720 said:

Having possession of a Crystal talisman (found on the destroyed moon) tricks the Warder into thinking that the possessor has the “sentient” energy pattern. At the time the players discover the Warder it is just waking up from its long hibernation. InfinitiCorp is currently drugging the Oroborous worms to keep them docile and easy to harvest silk from. They are blissfully unaware of the grave danger the Warder poses should it discover this. 

Crystal Temple.txt

On 12/20/2015 at 9:21 PM, davon96720 said:

Crystal Temple
The Crystal Temple that the players speak to is actually an interface that translates for the Celestial Warder, which is the real intelligence. For all intents and purposes, though they are one and the same thing. The Celestial Warder came to this galaxy thousands of years ago. The Warder thinks of itself as omnipotent. The only creature it would consider superior to itself would be the “Progenitor” which is a mother figure to it. Despite it’s talk otherwise, the Celestial Warder is not all-powerful, nor is it all knowing. It must hibernate regularly (especially when it uses large amounts of energy as it did when it destroyed a moon orbiting Arduinne) and is often grossly unaware of many things around it. The Warder is related to the Zenrai Revenants and migrated to our area of space from a distant galaxy. The ancients were still building their stargates at the time the Warder arrives. The Warder is essentially lost. It pines for the Progenitor. For reasons known only to the Warder, it cannot return home and feels lost and lonely, though it would not admit these feelings. It thinks of the Oroborous worms as it’s children and will fight fiercely to protect them.
The Warder does not perceive the universe as we do. It sees energy and energy patterns, not matter, and it only recognizes certain patterns of energy as being “alive”, and only a certain number of those patterns as being sentient. The Warder thinks of the Gates as being alive and sentient. It also believes that the Quantum worms are sentient. Communication through something other than energy patterns is relatively new to it. The Crystal Temple was built as a response to creatures it considered “viruses”. An alien race was exploiting the quantum worms for their silk, and the CW built the temple as a sort of “RNA decoder” to learn about the alien “viruses”. It called these aliens (and any who threaten the worms) the “Miasma”. The warder destroyed the moon the alien “Miasma” was from, killing all the aliens. Since then the Warder has been in hibernation. The Worms have abandoned the temple during this hibernation.

Crystal Warder Terms Translated:
Energy = living creature
Essence = sentient creature
Travellers = Ancients
Lattice = Ancient Gates (they think of the gates as being alive)
Hive Energy = Gate (not necessarily ancient)
Procreator = CW’s ancestor (a mother figure), common ancestor with Zenrai
Dissonant = Zenrai
Miasma = aliens that from one of Arduinnes moons, destroyed by the Celestial Warder also any creature the Warder considers hostile to itself or the oroborous worms
Presence = sentient creature (itself)
The Warder = the celestial warder, sometimes interchangeable with presence
Children = the oroborous worms
Alignment = 5.2 years
Quandrangle of Alignment = 5.2 years to the fourth or 731.16 years