Assigned An Invalid Mission

While completing the beam lens research quest from Du`shao Silva (Yasuragi Stn), I was at the Nishino Weapons Factory in Ishuan. During conversing with the station, the conversation glitched (closed) and reopened. Instead of continuing with that mission, I was given a mission entitled 'A Time to Kill' which I accepted. However, in it you are to bring an ML-X4 Orb Weaver and a stack of missiles to Louden McEwan on Loki Station, and as a JD, it's impossible for me to go to high earth. Since the mission is not forfeitable, it seems I'm currently stuck with it. Pictures to follow.

[attachment=3133:bug1.jpg]

[attachment=3134:bug2.jpg]

I am at work currently. When I get home I will look at your issue and make any corrections for you. That is if no one else has by then. I have a couple more hours till I am home.

Wow, cool thanks... I'm not in a rush to get it fixed or anything so no need to hurry though, it doesn't detract from the game beyond annoying my ocd :P

I presume it was simply some random lag-induced or one-in-a-million null pointer thing, haven't seen it before and everything else has gone normally tonight. I don't suppose there's any way you can trace when the mission was added to my mission log to verify when it happened, in order to document/track it, if this has happened before?

unfortunately  i can not track where it came from,  i have removed it from your mission log  you can go back and finish the mission series and get the nova flash beams,  see teh weapons station in ishuan for the missions

oops I just gave away my alts LOL   

Woodstock (DGM)

Edited by YellowBird

unfortunately  i can not track where it came from,  i have removed it from your mission log  you can go back and finish the mission series and get the nova flash beams,  see teh weapons station in ishuan for the missions

oops I just gave away my alts LOL   

Woodstock (DGM)

Yeah, because nobody would figure it out otherwise ;)

Thanks for looking into that! I was unable to further communicate with Nishido stn when last I'd checked. However, on a different note, 'a time to kill' is still listed in my mission log... does it take some time to update that, ie next server reset?

• 2 weeks later...