Getting Started...?

I haven't really played EnB in like 12 years. Getting back in, I have no clue about class optimization or where to go or what to do.

Is there a getting started guide or like a leveling guide at all? It's honestly really confusing to me and there's no one around where I started out at.

Also, I thought I remembered a third class for each race, or are those gone now?

These should help:

Creating the three classes that weren't originally available:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7262-how-to-create-the-3-new-classes-npc-skins/

This section of the forums has some of the information you may be looking for:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum/6-player-knowledgebase/

When you're ingame, just ask for help or ask any questions you may have in "new player" chat. People in this community are generally very helpful.

Make sure you have the "prototype reorder" box checked on the launcher.

Welcome back.

You might also want to ask in General.  Some players who may be able to help you might have New Players turned off.  Don't forget to use the Net 7 Portal.  The database is useful for items, as well as what it takes to make them.  The ability to transfer items between your characters on the same account, or linked accounts is very useful.  If you have things you want to sell to vendors, first trade it to another player (or one of your alts) trade it back, then sell it.  Trading an item to a player will get more XP than trading the same item to a vendor (this assumes you are able to get Trade XP from the item you're trading).  You can also use alts for this, but you need to log in both characters & trade between them directly.  Using the vault transfer or mail system does not award trade XP.