"an Empty Throne "

i've tried to Google it , but all i found was books related to it,,, i have a quest now at 11/20 and i cant find where to go,,, quest says " Access the holy Virtuals, the collected consciousness of the Primarchs of the past to hear their counsel "  question is ; where to go ?

and btw quest 10/20 is linked to Mars, but it's on Primus planet Proterian Mons

The virtuals are located on Mars planet. Just go to Mars, when you get close enough to the planet you will get the 'eye' icon over the target window. That is how you will 'speak' to them.

Might I also suggest you stop to read along rather than just clicking through as you will get much information that way.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

Edited by Alurra

Reading is fundamental in doing missions.

Definitely. 

Sometimes it's also helpful to know things about the game lore, or the game in general.  I'm reminded of a mission back in one of the stress tests, where the dialogue asked game related questions, and getting them wrong meant restarting the mission.  One example was "You're knowing what I'm needing" and the correct answer was something about Megan. Big Strong Wow!

• 1 month later...

thanks Prrekoorb.. they were at deneb 3...  When I finished that the next portion of the mission (16/20) popped up for me to go to Nav Lagarto Center and kill rogue sharim..  Well that portion was skipped over by the game and it went to 17/20  "kill the intruding jenquai." 

Do I have a bug or can someone tell me where to look for that jenquai..   I looked all over Lagarto with no luck....  I searched for a walkthrough and there was not one for this particular mission...

Suggestion, hints or help greatly appreciated

I believe that step should've been triggered by the previous step, meaning, once you'd killed the rogue sharim, the next wave of 'intruding jenquai' should've spawned in same general location. Maybe because your previous step was somehow botched? *shrugs* I would put in a ticket and see if you can get some assistance from a GM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A DEV helped me to get through that step of the mission..   (as listed in my last message)  Thanks Dev.

I am on step 11 talk to the counselors on Mars.   I went to the planet.  got the eye.. activated it and saw a beam come from my ship to Mars.   Then I got the statement "Access the holy Virtuals, the collected consciousness of the Primarchs of the past to hear their counsel." Then in the chat box I got a green message "Completed 1 for Empty Throne.    The mission in the character mission window (lower left) is still on 11/20. 

Anyone have any suggestions on this problem?

An Empty Throne................

1) Hear the testimony of Markus Kahn.

2) Hear the testimony of Praefect Hadrin Gurk.

3) Confirm Republic dealings with Terran InfinitiCorp with Deschide Poarta.

4) Vinda explains her point of view.

5) Interview with Soldier Canis at Arx Ymir.

6) Hear what Gatekeeper Memnon has to say on the state of the Republic.

7) Scan the secret Sabura Compound on Endriago Planet.

8) Hear Theodoric Cassel's next moves.

9) Take Cassel's gathered evidence to Anjuren Kahn.

10) Vinda will task you to seek counsel with the Virtuals of the Machina Republica on Olympus Mons, Mars. Speak with her for authorization. 

11) Access the holy Virtuals, the collected consciousness of the Primarchs of the past to hear their counsel.

12) Confirm the Virtuals' counsel with Vinda.

13) Speak to Anjuren Kahn. Hear his first commands.

14) Clean Lagarto of InfinitiCorp haulers. (Deneb Path 3)

15) Clean Gallina of InfinitiCorp!

16) Destroy Sharim interlopers in Lagarto sector. You can find them at the Nav Lagarto Center in Lagarto.

17) Destroy the intruding Jenquai!

18) Return to Anjuren Kahn to seal his alliance with Theodoric Cassel.

19) Confirm the gift of Altair III to Cassel and the rise of the Collegia Segmentata!
Edited by Prrekoorb