Returning To The Game Query.

Hi guys,

Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I did try the search before posting.

Q1: Are we live now?

Q2: Will there be anymore Character wipes?

I used to play the Emu before but decided to leave after A wipe because I didn't want to face the toil of starting over again.

Anyway I am missing the game again *Sighs* EnB was my first dive into the multiplayer universe ,when it was live and it's still the one where my heart belongs.

Looking forward to playing again

PESTI. :D

Edited by PESTILENNCE

Yeah, and we've been live for quite a while.  The V'rix are in game, but they've not done anything hostile yet.  No ship scans, attacks, etc.  DT is open.  Welcome back.

Thnx guys for your replies :D

I now have the dilema on what class I wanna play again :o , decisions decisions lol.

Safe travels and hope to see you amongst the stars.

PESTI

If you have enough time for play, you can try them all.  You can get multiple accounts, I think it's 9 per e-mail address, but I'm not certain.

Indeed, 9 accounts per email, 5 toons per account, 45 toons possible at once, all linked in the same Net-7 account that you can use to transfer items between toons.

There are many other functions in Net-7 that were not available in the original game, including the database, which can show you if one of your toons have the item you are searching as well as the ability to build it.

Quite helpful that.  :D