Where Do Our Ships And Stations Fit In ?

I'm going with "Draconian Empire Warship" roughly 200 meters or about 60 1/2 feet long ;) Based on scaling size, they don't seem to be much bigger than that, but I've been known to be wrong on more than one occasion :D

Fly Safe

-Alurra

**btw my pick is lower left corner of the poster just behind the dune highliner jumpship ;)

Code wise the radius of our hulls (maxed) is roughly about 50 meters.

Does that change based on race & class.  A PW's ship looks quite a bit wider than a JT's ship, especially if she has the folding wings configuration.  (IMO the other configurations just don't look right on a JT).  Maybe it's because when two ships are superimposed on one another, you don't see her profession section, and how wide the wings get. 

Also, am I the only one that thinks that at max hull the JT's ship looks pregnant?  (look at the profession part of the ship at each hull level, in order)

Also, am I the only one that thinks that at max hull the JT's ship looks pregnant?  (look at the profession part of the ship at each hull level, in order)

Heh :)

Terrell got a Jenpie in the oven.

Heh :)

Terrell got a Jenpie in the oven.

Nope, my JT's ship looks like it does though.  I do wonder what my JT thinks of it, but she probably just likes the number of cargo slots.