Launcher Issue

I recently had to reinstall enb and it seems that only 2 of the 4 boxes (prototype reorder, etc) are there.  The config was mssing, but I located it thanks to a guildee.  The question now is, how do I disable the mouse lock.  I can't move my pointer out of the game window (I am playing in windowed mode).  This is severely hampering my ability to multibox.  How do I fix this?

If you don't have all 4 boxes on your screen Hypno, then you aren't on the correct version of the launcher.

Open the launcher, click on 'Help' then 'Advanced Settings' then click the Force Update button. Close it all and then open the launcher again, that should force it to update to the proper launcher version.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

If you don't have all 4 boxes on your screen Hypno, then you aren't on the correct version of the launcher.

Open the launcher, click on 'Help' then 'Advanced Settings' then click the Force Update button. Close it all and then open the launcher again, that should force it to update to the proper launcher version.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

Intentionally delete 'LaunchNet7.exe' from the installed folder and follow Alurra's advice again. That should take you to the latest. I'm pretty sure its 2+ but I haven't looked in a while.

Uninstalled and reinstalled everything.  Received the following error:

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 1.9.9.10
Time: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:54:28 GMT
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized configuration section userSettings. (C:\Users\*********_000\AppData\Local\LaunchNet7\LaunchNet7.exe_Url_adzxadget0lle50imxy3m3nh4uxl4cgu\1.9.9.10\user.config line 3)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at LaunchNet7.FormAdvancedSettings.DoDisplayAuthloginLog()

Sounds like it failed to update the proper files, did you run it as an admin when you reinstalled? If you keep User Account Control enabled, you'll have to do this.