"500 internal server error" when creating a new forum account

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, because they don't have an account of their own yet and are unable to make one. They can get to the registration page and fill everything out (including getting confirmation their username is available etc), but when they go to "Create Account" it does nothing for about 30 seconds and then they get a page titled "500 Internal Server Error" which just says:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at enb-emulator.com

They've tried this in Firefox and Internet Explorer and on both their PC and a tablet, so it doesn't seem to be just one browser/machine that's having this problem. Does anyone know of any fix or workaround?

Being the "dick" that I have been labeled.  I suggest that your "friend" contact a Dev directly via the contact page.  Barring that you could do that on his or her behalf.  With all the spam that we have been getting lately there may be an issue with him or her spamming the system and getting blocked.

Just saying,

Mim

------------- Edit -------------------

Sorry, I was being a dope. 

Kyp,

My friend advised its still not working. when/if you get an account, the email validation is never received. Its just not being sent to the email address.

I went to set one up to try and troubleshoot and got the following SQL error when i hit submit on a new account:

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_spam_service_log (`log_date`,`log_code`,`log_msg`,`email_address`,`ip_address`) VALUES(1425794383,'','','e**.g*****@**n.com','71.***.**.***')

I put * over some of my info, for privacy.

I hope this helps you find the bug.

Hi Spam,

I tested this last night and received the e-mail, twice. The validation process is failing however. I can only suggest your friend check to see if our e-mails were marked as spam. From the forum they would come from noreply AT enb-emulator DOT com

hey everyone @ net-7 id like to thank you for getting to the bottom of this I was the friend that was initialy having issues and they seem to be quite resolved for the forums the account that I had made and went thru , never sent the confirmation emails I tried to login today to find it gone and a new anti spam on the registration from there it went in seconds to my email and now im in

again ty so much

Nox