I seem to be having an issue and can't seem to get an answer from anyone. I am able to analyze ammo and that all is fine and dandy, However when I go to try and manufacture any ammo that I have analyzed, nothing comes up for a list in any way shape or form. I even let it sit for about 15 min on the screen and no list loaded. Is there a setting or something that I am doing wrong. Please help.

Edited by yarvin69

Is it safe to assume that you are using the correct toggle button at the top of the manufacture screen? Clicking on each one to 'open' the ammo recipe list?

If you are in fact doing that, then I will have to defer to a GM as to why you can't actually see any recipes because I've never encountered such an error.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

I had to log in with my other account. Yes I have the tabs clicked right. My system is an Alienware M18X running Dual Nvidia 780M and graphics in game are at max load. I believe the loading of N7 is correct as well but I will attach a photo of the options.

[attachment=3111:load screen.png]

To follow are some pics of what I am getting.

here is the list on making weapons [attachment=3108:1.png]

This is showing that I have analyzed ammo [attachment=3110:3.png] [attachment=3112:4.png]

And now this is when I go to try and manufacture ammo [attachment=3113:5.jpg]

Edited by csasyarvin

The second picture which has the 'list on making weapons' is actually the list of ammo you can make. Any ammo you had analyzed will show up in that spot. About the last picture you posted, you're in the build components section of the terminal and nothing is there as you don't have any of that type of component analyzed yet. Hope that helps.