The "Thank You" Thread.

I like to give a BIG Thank You to all the Devs, GM, Beta's, and ALL the folks playing.

The Devs are not being paid at all except for the Thanks and Prop's we are giving them here.

Yes last weekend was total hell but the devs and GM's was working there tail's off helping folks out who bitched, moaned and wined instead of being polite and respectful. If you think last weekend was bad you should of been here 2 years ago.

A few comments was said in chat that kinda "pissed" me off but I stayed polite and did not reply in kind.

Just to let a few folk know the server was not "rebooted" for a reason. The dev team was waiting for it to "Crash" so a report to be made by the server and tell them what was going on. That report is needed by the Dev team.

So THANK YOU dev team for doing what you are doing.

PS: I make this post with due respect to all

from one of the Beta Testers of E&B when ea was vamping up for the real live release . i remember how much lag there was on that day of release and i did not care, i had been testing for 2 months i remember i got stuck inside of mars and had to call a gm . i also remember when ea ripped out my heart for the game i loved so much . and now sitting here playing it even with some glitches . i find once again i have found my happiness . wow never brought this not did Eve, or lineage 2 this game stands out . space just has the magic and earth and beyond is filled with that magic . Hats off to the dev team work on this for no money but just love for the game . thank you and i hope you can make earth and beyond your own . I hope you can make all the changes you want . i might say give the terrain scout a enargy shield it's needed badly . with one pee shooter we need the protection lol. thank you soo very much . from my heart and soul thank you from lord lonewolfviii

from one of the Beta Testers of E&B when ea was vamping up for the real live release . i remember how much lag there was on that day of release and i did not care, i had been testing for 2 months i remember i got stuck inside of mars and had to call a gm . i also remember when ea ripped out my heart for the game i loved so much . and now sitting here playing it even with some glitches . i find once again i have found my happiness . wow never brought this not did Eve, or lineage 2 this game stands out . space just has the magic and earth and beyond is filled with that magic . Hats off to the dev team work on this for no money but just love for the game . thank you and i hope you can make earth and beyond your own . I hope you can make all the changes you want . i might say give the terrain scout a enargy shield it's needed badly . with one pee shooter we need the protection lol. thank you soo very much . from my heart and soul thank you from lord lonewolfviii

i have to agree. Even now when it's still just in the stress test stage it's better then live. certainly the customer service reponse is much better LOL.

as for last weekend's crash...what you expect people it is a stress test and looks like it got a major one when the dev sytem crashed and the one we were using had to pick up the load. hopefully the info they get out of it will make it even better once the holliday...would have to happen during t hem wouldn't it.! will be even better

Thank you so much for your dedication to this project! I'm hoping this brings a lot of people back online. We should pool our memories and list all of the fansites we can remember and contact those people to come play again :( I'll throw in the only one I rememember, the enbnews site - the one from that guy in Edinburgh Scotland - that had the faux news announcements going.

And a Thanks from me too :unsure:

I think it was exactly one year ago that I got to enjoy the 1st stress test, it has come a long way since. Skills, devices, crafting, man it's amazing if you think about the amount of coding that goes behind it, and that it's all done by volunteers. I salute you all for your hard work and dedication :)