The "Thank You" Thread.

Hello fellow Enb'ers!

Instead of whining about having to download a 1GB file (oh noes!) after reading a certain locked thread.

I think its time to say, Thanks to the wonderfull volunteers of this project that gave life again to this wonderfull game.

I hearby say:

T h a n k s for YOUR time and commitment to return this game to us the players.

So share the love fellow players.. dont complain about insignificant things.

I agree fully. Thank you to everyone on the team that has put their own time into this project. This was and is a game loved by many. Thank you for all your efforts to bring joy back to many of us.

I remember stumbling across the emulator sometime around last March I think, when you all were decrypting the 512-bit encryption key. A lot of progress has happened since then and I am eagerly awaiting what the future holds for the emulator and the community, like some custom content. :) Keep up the great work!

Wow...fast work getting the forums up and operating. And the speed with which the play server is restarted, burped, etc....most of us can only guess at the amount of spare time you are all putting in. Thanks so much :)

I too would like to add my thanks to the awesome team who brought this game back to life. Last year I got a Christmas present by being able to play one of the stress tests. Now nearly 1 year later, I am again thankful for the many hours of enjoyment this team has given me by being able to play this year.

THANK YOU! You folks are amazing!

I was hooked when EnB first came out.. and played until sunset. I can't thank the emulation devs for the Gr8 job they've done and kudos to the EnB community for keeping this game alive... It's gr8 to be back in space with a terrific group of peeps.. well done guys!

I would just like to echo all of the thanks to the devs here. I remember hearing about this project a while ago and hoping it would get up and going, and now after checking back I'm so glad I'm able to play E&B again. This must have taken a lot of effort and work to get this going and to keep it running. And I would like to say good job on getting things back up quickly after such a major crash.

Thank you very much guys, this is absolutely awesome.

Oh Absolutely! My thanks and gratitude for bringing EnB back to life. You have all done so much for so many and while I know you are enjoying the fruits of your own labor, your efforts have managed to bring a number of us 'ole EnB die-hards back together in a familiar yet nicely expanding universe. Thanks again to all those that have contributed to this amazing project!

T h a n k s for YOUR time and commitment to return this game to us the players.

Yes, I could not have said it any better. I am brand new here, Happy Holidays and thank you very much.

I am so geeked about logging in again to a MMO I loved so dearly all those years ago...