Server down on a Saturday morning

yes... well... Snow, wind and Ice causing vehicles to spin out of control knocking out power and communications line... oh the horror!!

I may be wrong but I do not think the servers are in the U.S much less in the storms path.

anny way we can check if the surver is down or up ??

the net 7 launcher tells you next to pick the server it says offline or online with # of players ...set it to custom and replace play with dev and you will see online and 3 :) wish i had a account there so i could ask them whats up :P

I just woke up myself. I have not had a chance to check TS3 since I have to run out the door myself, but I shot a Message over to David. He'll look into it as soon as he gets a chance. Might be tied up with the family, never know. ;)

- Marco

I'm glad the sever is out of harms way! To my knowledge, the UK no longer gets appreciable snowfalls, and the weather is quite mild....

If the Devs are toolin around in there, this is a work-day for them... so I'll go read a book.

LOL, weather related? The server is down due to . . . weather?

Yes, weather related..snow, rain, wind etc, all impact utilities, as someone who's in that business, I can assure you..snow is one of the worst. It can cause all kinds of problems and if indeed the server is under the current snow storm back East...thats most likely whats wrong. As I said, IF the server is under all that snow..I dont know where it is tbh.

I just ran a tracert, the server is indeed in Frankfert Germany...guess it's not snow..but grimlins ;)

LOL. I would think +10000 wife faction would make happiness increase as well. Maybe I'm just missing something

Tomorrow is Floss + Wife day (today she was working). So basically I just lost Floss video game time for the weekend =/

Yes, weather related..snow, rain, wind etc, all impact utilities, as someone who's in that business, I can assure you..snow is one of the worst. It can cause all kinds of problems and if indeed the server is under the current snow storm back East...thats most likely whats wrong. As I said, IF the server is under all that snow..I dont know where it is tbh.

I just ran a tracert, the server is indeed in Frankfert Germany...guess it's not snow..but grimlins ;)

LOL, as someone who's also "in that business" I can tell you it would take a lot more than a snowstorm to take out any of our data centers.

But I'm still trying to grasp the relationship between snow in Marlyand and a server in Germany . . .

And what is it with all these nervous nellies and some snow. Jeebus, a lot of us live where snow is a part of life this time of year and we just deal with it. It snows in DC and not only is it news but they send home all the workers - PAID! My tax dollars at shirk.

well i gave up on trying to set up a privet server i have no clue about svn . i thought i was doing good to get mysql 5.0 and the net7 "dated" and net7_user loaded into it i can edit it with the net 7 tools but cant log into it using any ip / localhost ;(

I'm just noticing this, I dont know if it has to do with anything or not. If you look on the right on the net7 login there's "help" etc. One of these is "check certificate" I tried that and it says that the current certificate is invalid, and has option to install correct one, BUT it has the same problem still afterwards. I was just playing earlier this morning, but is it possible that something was changed server-side that requires an updated cert.? I'm no IT person, so this may be nothing at all.