Server down on a Saturday morning

I just woke up myself. I have not had a chance to check TS3 since I have to run out the door myself, but I shot a Message over to David. He'll look into it as soon as he gets a chance. Might be tied up with the family, never know. B)

- Marco

Bump...

MOHAA?!!! no kidding! I havent played that in a dogs age! I didnt know there were still servers up for that!!

Yup, a number of players still play. Major League Stoners server is the best =) Pull about 60 kills a map, with a ping of ~14 =)

I love the destroyed village map, slayer in that one B)

Or it's take advantage of the Sony SWG free month, and cath up with old friends, riding around in pod racaer acting a foo with my Sith. Haha!

dang!!

still down after all day

but... ty for the help

got my sig workin..... :P

just made one 2 but not sure how to put it in here ... so testing 123 B)

i messed up the account i am typing on so i may need to relog ;)

Forum: Frizy_sig.png

They paid for themselves x10 (PLEX purchases) B) All research / Industry characters.

Aha! Yeah, the people I knew who were into it big, had the same sort of method in play. The place was just a little too cold blooded for my taste.

Like Earth & Beyond on a bad acid trip, that's how I think of EVE.

Guess I am forced to log into EverQuest for awhile...on the bright side, it allows me an opportunity to let the D&D bunch know how awesome the future is. Most who are playing EQ don't even know what E&B is so I get a chance to educate them and hopefully cause them to stop in to see what's going on here and see what real dedication to a great game is all about. B)

Aha! Yeah, the people I knew who were into it big, had the same sort of method in play. The place was just a little too cold blooded for my taste.

Like Earth & Beyond on a bad acid trip, that's how I think of EVE.

I started playing Eve right after sunset. But back in late 2008, I got bored due to the lack of personality. Yeah, I won at market manipulation.... But those were number games and completely faceless B)

E&B has personality that lacks in nearly every game. I still remember almost every name of the prominent people around the server, market chat, and in early-static. Unlike eve.... Too many faceless characters and corporations with no soul.

I started playing Eve right after sunset. But back in late 2008, I got bored due to the lack of personality. Yeah, I won at market manipulation.... But those were number games and completely faceless B)

E&B has personality that lacks in nearly every game. I still remember almost every name of the prominent people around the server, market chat, and in early-static. Unlike eve.... Too many faceless characters and corporations with no soul.

Your description is most apt. And those are the reasons I eventually abandonned it. I found SWG to have a nice flavor... until they decided to rewrite it. Since then, there has just been nothing of real interest.

Until now. I can't thank the DEVs enough!

• Upvote 1

Almost twelve hours of downtime on a Saturday, right after returning last night after a break. Someone call the doctor because this hurts! Although...like another poster pointed out, it does seem to have helped with donations quite a bit.

All kidding aside: good luck to the dev team on figuring out the latest server woes, and thank you for all the effort you're putting into this worthwhile MMO. It's worth every effort and every penny. No game has been made that is capable of replacing EnB.

Now I'm going to bow my head in sadness, pull on my stupid, itchy spandex, and trudge back to City of Heroes.

Wooooooooo Hooooooo 232 buddies before my next rank in Pogo Addiction Solitaire! OMG I HAVE lost my mind.

Time to do dishes and laundry I missed playing the game.

Is there even a hint as to what is wrong with the server?

Seriously - yes - great job by those who have kept this game up. Amazing that we have been able to play continuously. I enjoy it tremendously and play no other multi-player games like this one.