Server down on a Saturday morning

Ya know what's REALLY bothin me with all this, isn't that the server is down right now, its the TIMING! I too have a night off to myself for once and was planning on a little intergalactic boom for relaxation. lol. I just wish we actually KNEW what was going on. At least the server staus icon is a nice touch, but "unknown" isn't very reassuring. The only thing reassuring here is that I'm NOT the only one, so it's prolly on their end. I'm sure anyone here thats been around a while can remember the issues configuring our systems when the emu was released. My thanks, as well as everyone else here I'm sure to the Dev team of bringing a dead dream back to life =) I can wait patiently....it's the suspense thats killin me.

The first day in almost a month I got rid of the GF and didn't get called to work the server is down :D

I am determined not to do anything productive today.

/except cancel my eve accounts

//All 8 of them.

/Haven't logged on since Jan 15

Uhhhhh... 8 accounts in EVE???

Please say it isn't so. My ONE account gave me more to do than I could get done & not emough to really accomplish much in the grand scheme of things.

Wow... just wow.

The frustrating part is the unknown...if it's bad weather, there has to be communication between the devs in the UK and in the US and one of them could post something and let us know whats going on...

I know its stress test and all that...but keep us informed!

Uhhhhh... 8 accounts in EVE???

Please say it isn't so. My ONE account gave me more to do than I could get done & not emough to really accomplish much in the grand scheme of things.

Wow... just wow.

They paid for themselves x10 (PLEX purchases) :D All research / Industry characters.

The frustrating part is the unknown...if it's bad weather, there has to be communication between the devs in the UK and in the US and one of them could post something and let us know whats going on...

I know its stress test and all that...but keep us informed!

Anyone seen my ship? i seemed to havee lost it lol

http://german-bash.org/292889

for the majority of you u.s. users my hampster translated that stuff, took only half a beer for convincing it:

since the new tv ad slogan "we stay as long as until your connection works...!", 1&1 customers live in fear. [...]

xD

lol yep :D

well i get a ping of 14 to play.net-7.org, so either someone made faster than light communication to the server possible, or the server is located in germany :D

hez reactor long time dont see :P