Server down on a Saturday morning

This day has become far too productive.

1) House cleaning

2) Dinner prep

3) Laundry

4) Grocery Shopping

5) Home Depot trip

My wife is going to develop a false sense of what a Saturday is actually about (video games).

I'm 20 mins away from painting a wall that needs to be done. THIS MUST END!!!! :)

LMAO! That is way too funny!

As someone in the electronics industry, every place depends on overhead power lines in the US at some point or another. Our power grid was designed by Karl Steinmetz to last through the 50s or 60s, he said himself that it wasn't intended to last longer than that. So yes, SOMEWHERE data centers in the US always depend on overhead lines, they may be near a substation, but still.

We know where each of our feeds come from (multiple to each data center) and at no point are there aerial runs. It's an essential part of our data center placement planning (that and studies for tornado patterns, fault lines, etc.).

Still Down at 4:12 CT.

If Batman can't even fix this, clearly we are screwed. :)

(Thinks someone should code a notification program to let the 2? people with keys to the reset button get an email/sms when it goes poof, or give more people keys to the reset button).

Maybe it's a test to see how long they can keep our interest during a server downtime..They're doing a survey to see how long before one of us goes postal, so they can put a limit on Future planned downtimes! Yeah..that's it.. :)

If Batman can't even fix this, clearly we are screwed. :)

(Thinks someone should code a notification program to let the 2? people with keys to the reset button get an email/sms when it goes poof, or give more people keys to the reset button).

Since this is a stress test there is a bit more that just hitting a reset button. The server devs need to look into the problem of why it went down, fix that, then reset the server. All of which takes place after they are aware that there is a problem. RL comes first :D

TooTall

As far as I can tell this is real life, I mean people that are working on this game are taking the time to do so, so I would call it real and not fantasy, in which I very much appreciate there time and effort to do so.

http://german-bash.org/292889

for the majority of you u.s. users my hampster translated that stuff, took only half a beer for convincing it:

since the new tv ad slogan "we stay as long as until your connection works...!", 1&1 customers live in fear. [...]

xD

Hopefully, you see how no one gives a ratte hintern whether your english is correct. The only important thing is getting the idea across.

Heh... I met sooo many Finns & Germans over on EVE. Never really understood that. Everywhere I went... maybe they were the only ones who would speak with an American for some reason. Strange place, EVE.

The first day in almost a month I got rid of the GF and didn't get called to work the server is down :D

I am determined not to do anything productive today.

/except cancel my eve accounts

//All 8 of them.

/Haven't logged on since Jan 15

finshed lvl 30 extra mission this morning with my JD, watched the grand kids went to store,,,/EB down.

had 2 white russains...enb still down ( actually 4 white russains)

loaded up to EVE found 2 of 3 accounts closed because subsripction has ended

loaded on to third account and all my hangars are impounded...plus 504 MBs patch needs to be downloaded

leaving monday for a bussiness trip to Huntsville Alabma on company laptop...NO ENB

HELP PLZ REBOOT!!