Server down on a Saturday morning

Initially, I thought it was something in net7 that was patched, but I couldnt update ( i get error searching for updates ) but thats been a constant. I noticed on the check it takes a while, then always says offline. What I DID notice is that on the forum, top right corner is a server status icon, which right now is red and says "unknown" so, 1)hopefully its just temporarily, and 2)hopefully I didnt screw up anything else, lol. =)

I am very surprised the server was up as long as it was. Very nice job E&B Team!

Is this the first time that Stress Test 4 has been down?

I've also noticed a major reduction of lag and similar issues in game. All very good signs of progress!

I'll be waiting until it's back up. See you in the game.

-Haljackey

Actually this would be the second time, it was restarted yesterday at around 5pm eastern time.

they need to add in annoucements why the server is down and what they gona do there is almost no comunicatian with the players about this

Top RIGHT on the main login screen of net7.org is an icon for server status. it's currently Red "unknown" , but it's usually blue with the online player count. So, there's the easiest server notification i've seen to date.

-just say'n

This day has become far too productive.

1) House cleaning

2) Dinner prep

3) Laundry

4) Grocery Shopping

5) Home Depot trip

My wife is going to develop a false sense of what a Saturday is actually about (video games).

I'm 20 mins away from painting a wall that needs to be done. THIS MUST END!!!! :)

• Upvote 1

anny way we can check if the surver is down or up ??

I sense...desperation on the part of ....some.:) I too find that the server is down...meh, fact is we in Prestagealpha-/beta. I know everyone knows this and has planned accordingly, right? Goes without saying this isn't everyones main game..right? I mean, we all know the game is iffy by it's very nature...so we play a polished game and come to EnB..to assist with testing..right? No worries....not like anyone is addicted to it....we can wait..a few more minutes before we ALL go postal..right :P

But seriously I'm guessing this is weather related, prolly out of their hands

Lets see played EnB for like 30 mins this mornin and bam it was no more, I've shoveled a path all the way down the driveway to my truck... got 36in. here and still commin down hard, lost 2 tree's near the house(1 blocking the road right past my house, no leaving for the neighbor's lol) and have completly finished tuning my old dirtbike that I've been working on... PLz fix the server so I dont have to shovel more :)

well if u want to decide if you are addicted to ENB.

think back at the very moment when you read, that EA Games was going to shut down ENB permanently.

i remember the moment when i saw that news in the game, very clearly :)

i was extremely furious and if i met the EA employee behind the decision, i would give him a big ass whopping ;)

so yes im addicted :P

Is it possible the snowstorm has negatively impacted our ability to play!?? (where exactly IS the server?) If so... once again this proves that snow is evil. Cold white pain sent from the heavens to disrupt the happiness of those on earth!!

Please make my suffering end, Mother nature!!!

Actually this would be the second time, it was restarted yesterday at around 5pm eastern time.

Meh I don't count restarts. They are key in things like a stress test. besides, we were notified about it and everything. Having the server down is something totally different.

Ok, someone grab that hamstah and put it back into the server!

habicase.jpg <--- teh new servers!

Raining here, otherwise I'd make a trip to the supermarket. Don't like to drive in the rain though, 30 minute drive to the market from here. Guess I'll get some work done too, but forget cooking dinner at 10 in the morning lol, I have some game models to texture. Yeah and I think first time for server down in ST4, good stuff :)

LOL, weather related? The server is down due to . . . weather?

Hey you know what? he has a point. Server went down last time it rained in CA. Meaybe the hamstah runs off to hide when it starts to rain.