Server down on a Saturday morning

Yea not sure what is going on. I got dropped and can't get back in, there was no notice online at least.

auth server seems down - did logout from play as precaution ;-D server restart recommended

Guest Aceonfire

At least you guys can go outside. There's a blizzard going on outside for me, about 30 inches of snow lol. I'm like.. AHHHG DUNNNO WHAT TO DOOOO. So i looping some music in hopes the awesomeness of the song will get the servers back up lol

It looks like the same problem that happend for nearly 24 hours, right before the end of ST3. The server is alive, but the login portion is not responsive. I believe last time the only thing it took to fix it was a restart, but Marcus and David were not avail, and didnt know that it was down for the majority of the time it was down.

Yup, I quit being a whiner and went for the lvl 30 HU again at lvl 51 I might add. Got the 1st set of 6 down, 2nd set started after a tow, and BAM!!! what I thought was a CTD. So I hope the 1st set of 6 were a keeper this time. If not.. this being a low level mission and the forgetting steps really should be fixed.

Yup, I quit being a whiner and went for the lvl 30 HU again at lvl 51 I might add. Got the 1st set of 6 down, 2nd set started after a tow, and BAM!!! what I thought was a CTD. So I hope the 1st set of 6 were a keeper this time. If not.. this being a low level mission and the forgetting steps really should be fixed.

If you got the update for the Fighters, then you're good, and can continue on the bomers then on to the captain..

[/train]

Yeah, I was just doing trade runs for EL when I left Somerled and appeared on my desktop.. rolleyes.gif I'm sure they're working on it, or maybe just the server heard about our bad weather on the East Coast and wanted to rub it in.. blink.gif

If you got the update for the Fighters, then you're good, and can continue on the bomers then on to the captain..

[/train]

Yeah, I was just doing trade runs for EL when I left Somerled and appeared on my desktop.. rolleyes.gif I'm sure they're working on it, or maybe just the server heard about our bad weather on the East Coast and wanted to rub it in.. blink.gif

I certainly hope not. We've got it bad enough as it is! lol

im sorry for the bad weather over there.

im in central Texas and we dont know what snow is.

lol we just get 100+ days for 5 months a year.

i cant imagine being snowed in (kinda scary, really)

here in Texas, we have 2 seasons

summer and christmas day 8)

im sorry for the bad weather over there.

im in central Texas and we dont know what snow is.

lol we just get 100+ days for 5 months a year.

i cant imagine being snowed in (kinda scary, really)

here in Texas, we have 2 seasons

summer and christmas day 8)

Believe me..we'd love to sell you some snow..at a slightly inflated rate, of course.. :D

Damn Terrans!

I was surprised we didn't get as much snow as they thought we would, only 4-5 inches so far :/.

lol..I'm a Progen, tyvm! :D We got 18" and still going.. blink.gifangry.gif

I am very surprised the server was up as long as it was. Very nice job E&B Team!

Is this the first time that Stress Test 4 has been down?

I've also noticed a major reduction of lag and similar issues in game. All very good signs of progress!

I'll be waiting until it's back up. See you in the game.

-Haljackey

Aw nuts. I was planning on redecorating the inside of my ship with the freshly hewn corpses of about.... 8,774 Chavez pirates, after bathing in their blood to absorb their strength...

...Guess I'll just settle for taking the kids to the mall, and getting in some reading time over at the local Barnes & Noble instead. :D