My Conduct

Hi EMU,

I seem to find myself posting or replying to some quite controversial topics here at the forums. This is attracting a considerable amount of negative votes to my reputation, something I have only just discovered.

There is a correlating trend regarding who is present/posting in a specific thread and the activity of the voting process.

Please - anyone feel free in this thread to make any comments on my conduct, constructive or not LOL, perhaps I/we can take your anger and put a positive flip on it, or perhaps I do need to adjust my conduct...

yours sincerely,

Naughtious

"The Pizza Guy"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hi EMU,

I seem to find myself posting or replying to some quite controversial topics here at the forums. This is attracting a considerable amount of negative votes to my reputation, something I have only just discovered.

There is a correlating trend regarding who is present/posting in a specific thread and the activity of the voting process.

Please - anyone feel free in this thread to make any comments on my conduct, constructive or not LOL, perhaps I/we can take your anger and put a positive flip on it, or perhaps I do need to adjust my conduct...

yours sincerely,

Naughtious

"The Pizza Guy"

"Please - anyone feel free in this thread to make any comments on my conduct, constructive or not LOL, perhaps I/we can take your anger and put a positive flip on it, or perhaps I do need to adjust my conduct..."

I find it interesting having been here for a short amount of time you have many suggestions for changes and pointing out what is wrong with the game.  On one of your initial posts I was attacked for doing exactly what you are asking in this most recent post.  

As for the dings... yup I have dinged you a few times for some of your more ill-informed ideas/suggestions.   It is much easier to ding you than try to hold a conversation.

Just saying,

Mim

PS.  Ding away ...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I thought it was you Mimir - well, shame - not much I can do here except add to the drama. Which I won't do.

All the posts are there for people to read if they so choose, and we will be judged accordingly.

See you around....

• Downvote 1

I would suggest not sending private messages to members and making accusations when they respectively don't agree with your suggestions in a public forum.  I only stated my agreement with another member of the forum and gave my opinion.  My donation had nothing to do with the incident in question.  Please do not harass members, especially for making donations.  Donations keep this service running.   I want to do my part and support the community.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

@Raazyr

This is obviously not your first and only account, considering your knowledge of EnB.

Your "Raazyr" account was created 8/01/2015, and remained inactive in the forum until your 1st post on the 16th adding your voice in favour of a vendor-buy-back system.

26 minutes later you donated to EnB-EMU.

Probably unwisely - I did comment in an email to you, that you must feel strongly about the vendor-buy-back issue, if ..... the timing of your donation was related to the post.

I would not consider this harassment.

However I will heed your advice and be a little more cautious regarding my emails.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2