The Entire Manifesto

I've been searchin for a good while, I've managed to find Data Fragments UL, LL, LR, and the Manifesto Epilogue, but I can't seem to find Data Fragment UR to proceed with the mission.  Is anyone else working on this mission, and have you found Data Fragment UR and remember what dropped it? 

First, I don't think the mission is 'in' yet, but second the fragments are all there. Keep killing stuff if you want to be ready for the mission when it comes. Remember the fragments are non-trade. But they also take up 4 vault spaces!

If you figure out where to get them from then please come back here and post it.  I've had the same mission for awhile, and can't figure out what drops them.  I did find an LR a very long time ago, but can't remember where it came from.

The Manifesto Epilogue comes from [spoiler]The lvl 50's where Abelson spawns[/spoiler]

The LR fragment comes from [spoiler]The Bugs at the shooting range.  Or the named NPC south of OMP ...weird I know.  It's the only fragment that drops outside DT.[/spoiler]

The UL fragment comes from [spoiler]The level 56's near where Jackson spawns[/spoiler]

Sadly I forgot where I got the LL fragment :( ...was killing and killing and forgot to write it down!

Thanks for sharing, that explains why I haven't found the others.  Taking on level 50+ MOBs is not something I regularly do.  Seems a little strange though that they'd be found on such high level MOBs, I thought the mission was targeted more targeted towards mid level players.

Where do you get the mission? Is it explorer only or something?

I have the full set but unfortunately I didn't note where LL or UR drops. I'm sure two dropped at the same time in the same wreck.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Note : to start the First mission you need the 5 parts + Table of content in Cargo ,

when you vist Sergeant Jones at EarthCorps High Command, :

• Bogeril Fragment 1
  • Bogeril Fragment 2
  • Bogeril Fragment 3
  • Bogeril Fragment 4
  • Bogeril Fragment 5

and

• the Bogeril Table of Content 

Found at Nav Withberg 4 from Bogeril Tinhorn and Bogeril Tyro

Then if you talk again to [[Sergeant Jones]] you get to do the rest of the mission