Will not change ip for dual boxing

Been trying to figure out why my game is stuck on these 3 ip's and when i go to the higher IP addresses , it gives me a net7 proxy error. When i use the lower ip it mirrors the movement with both toons. With one being locked out and not able to group form or anything.[attachment=3057:Screenshot (2).png]

for some bizare reason, net7proxy insists on binding on fixed port or +10 increments from said ports when it detects multiple clients.

If one toon starts mirroring the other, then I guess second proxy failed.

Why proxy dont use automatic port (and also bind to 0.0.0.0 instead fixed ip) I have no idea.

What I'm saying is, did you close both clients and tried again.. and again?

Time and time again, and now when i put the ip at 192.168.0.10 i can have a connection but if i gate multiple times or do some killing i freeze up and ctd. so if sometimes feels like ST 3 all over again. I also tried setting the compatibility setting to every setting and to no use. also did a 2k ping test on my side with 2k back, no am not losing packets. soooo i am stumped 

Hmm.....do i remember such "higher" IP's exceeding the signed INT range when doing an IP->Int conversion....?

I think i remember sawing some code using signed integers here (which is the std. declaration type in c# and c## ).

Some1 might need to check the launcher code....

Okay i am putting that on back burner, now i am having problems staying on without crashing every time i gate or lag out with using skills(i.e shield recharge, hull patch and others) i have trued everything ,pinged my ip and a few others and no packet loss. did the trusted sites ( hope i put the right address in it.) but cant keep any connection, did lose the other 2 ip address with inputting sunrise.net7.org  .... so i am at a loss for any ideas. can't play my fav game :( waaaa

ok after experimenting a bit, found that  i needed to put the net-7 proxy and sunirse site in the trusted sites and checked the reoder and it seems to work for now, but never had to do that. ty kyp and zack for helping out.