Vault Items to Vendor

IIRC this was brought up in Original live also and the then devs said no.  there is too much of a chance to sell the wrong things that would require a GM to get back, its safer transferring to cargo then selling it.  it gives you a safety net if you click the wrong thing you can transfer it back to vault before you sell.  I have sold the wrong thing before when i was a player in old live and it was a real PIA to get it back.

• Upvote 1

...Some feel sooo strongly like Raazyr, who 26 minutes after making his/her first/only post here as a new account - donated money to EMU.

I'm sorry but when did it become open season on those that donate?  Question: Do you realize that donations are all that keep this game running?

• Upvote 1

Mimir - your abrasive, and self serving posts do nothing to enhance this community.

Please take some time out to actually read what you post, and the tone with which you present your statements.

I have done nothing here other than:

- made a suggestion

- pointed out your bias

- stated facts

- used an acceptable tone

edit: I feel I should also point out that you are purposely taking my last quote out of context to manipulate my statement to fit your irrational attack on me..

Edited by Naughtious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Mimir - your abrasive, and self serving posts do nothing to enhance this community.

Please take some time out to actually read what you post, and the tone with which you present your statements.

I have done nothing here other than:

- made a suggestion

- pointed out your bias

- stated facts

All I can say is you must be delusional.  You are not as innocent as you post...Pleas re-read YOUR posts.  You mocked a player who disagreed with you (me) mocked yet another Raazyr who also disagreed with you, then you had the gall to belittle him/her for donating.  You attacked me for posting to your post (I'm thinking you are under the understanding that you moderate any post you start...(WRONG!!!!)  And to top it off sadly for you there are many MANY more players that think your idea has no merit.  Boo Friggin Hoo!!!  

NOW GET OFF MY BACK !!!

And I will do the same for you.

Just saying,

Mim

• Downvote 1

Please can someone lock this. I'd like to read the forums while calmly eating breakfast. I don't need silliness.

This has escalated beyond a discussion of a suggestion and every post just seems to unnecessarily exacerbate the thread.....

So far Naughtious:
- made a suggestion
someone responded with a view that it might cause problems
- pointed out bias
They replied saying "yes, good suggestion" and tacked on the build suggestion too.
- stated facts
My reading of 'stated facts' was a series of hostile comments.
Actually, more hostile comments.

Alurra is quite right is asking people to cool it. So please cool down and discuss things nicely.
  • Upvote 1

I was told my idea was not practical - which is fair enough.

However - it seems a four year old dispute of "buy-back from the vendor" quickly high-jacked the thread.

With some discusting vitriolic abuse.

This is no way to treat people new to the forum.....

Edited by Naughtious
  • Downvote 1